Truly Madly Deeply

Part 20

~Trinity's POV~ I woke up the next morning to find the spot next to me empty, and loud laughing coming from downstairs. I rolled off my bed and got ready for the day before going downstairs. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, dried my hair and got dressed. My outfit consisted of black skinny jeans, with my 1D hoodie. As I came downstairs I was greeted with a wave and a 'hi' from Liam, a hug from Harry and a kiss on the forehead from Louis. Zayn and Niall weren't in the room. "Nice hoodie, wherever did you get it?" Liam asked jokingly. "Um... I don't know." I said looking down. Wow, way to kill the moment, Trinity! "Sorry..." I said, realizing everyone looked sad now. "Breakfast?" Louis asked, happy again. "Sure. You seem happy." I said, pointing out his good mood.

"Yeah, because we have the concert tonight. And after the concert, we are going on our second date!" Louis exclaimed whilst setting a plate in front of me that was piled up with delicious looking food. I closed my eyes and sniffed, the amazing smell of bacon filling my nose. "Where are we going?" I asked Louis while I ate my food. In reply, shook his head, telling me I wasn't supposed to know. "Ugh." He doesn't tell me anything! As I finished my breakfast, Zayn and Niall came in the room laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Trinity, remember that concert last year when Nia-" Zayn cut himself off, realizing what he said. "Zayn!" Niall said, hitting him in the back of the head. "Trinity I'm so sorry! I didn't think!" He said, pleading with his eyes for me to forgive him. "No, it's fine Zayn. It's okay. I'm going to go get ready." I said, getting up and walking to my room. ~Louis' POV~ "Zayn, c'mon." Liam said. "I said I'm sorry!"

"I'm going to go check on Trinity." I announced, hurrying to her room, only to find the door locked. I knew she wasn't getting changed or anything, because she had already gotten dressed today. "Trin, I'm coming in." I announced before using the key to get in. Walking in, I found her lamp pushed over, her mattress half hanging off her bed with the covers and pillows through in different directions, all the things that were on her desk were pushed off and onto the ground. It was a mess in here. I closed the door behind me and walked to the side of Trinity's bed, to find her on the floor crying her eyes out. "Trinity, baby what's wrong?" I asked, kneeling beside her. She sat up and wiped her tears, looking up at me.

"I'll never remember everything, Louis. It's hopeless. I'm hopeless."

"Hey," I said, tilting her chin up so she'd look at me. "I don't want to EVER hear you say that you're hopeless ever again, okay? You'll remember. I know you will." I said as she slowly nodded. I pulled her into a hug. "Trin? I wanted to ask you something... Last night you told me something..." She tensed, still in my embrace. "You said you love me."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So I decided to update now because.......... I GOT 300 READS ON THIS STORY OMG!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Love you guys SO much <3

∞ Melany ∞