Truly Madly Deeply

Part 22

~Trinity's POV~ "Okay where are we going now?" I asked him as we walked down the street. "We, are going to the movies." He said smirking. The movies? I hate to sound disappointed, but I just thought we were doing something more... Fun. "Oh..." I replied, immediately regretting my disappointed tone. "What?" He asked worriedly. "Oh, nothing. What are we going to see?" I changed the subject. It seemed to work, because the worried expression on his face disappeared. "We're going to see a really stupid horror movie, and we're going to make fun of it all the way through. So we annoy all the other people in the theater." He said, shooting me a wink. Just as I was about to say that I was surprised that we hadn't gotten noticed, we got noticed. "OH MY GOSH! You're Louis Tomlinson! And you're Trinity Coleman! Oh my gosh I can't breathe. This is crazy! Can I have a picture?" The girl - who looked about 15 years old - rambled on. "Sure, love! What's your name?" Louis asked. "Kailey!" She squealed. We then continued to take pictures with her, sign a few things, and follow a couple twitter accounts. "She was sweet." I commented as we walked away from the girl. "Most of them are. Oh look! There's the theater." Louis said, taking my hand and running towards the entrance. "Two tickets for The Closet please?" Louis politely asked, while I tried not to laugh at the stupid name. "Theater 12." The woman - who looked very bored - informed us. "Well she looked bored." Louis commented, voicing my thoughts. "That's exactly what I thought!" I exclaimed, smiling widely. We walked into theater 12, hand in hand. Louis led me to the very back, which is where I like to sit. It's crazy how he remembers all these little details about myself. "Thanks for sitting in the back for me. I know you like to sit in the front." I said, but right after those words left my mouth, I realized the I remember another detail. "Ah! You remembered something else!" Louis exclaimed, hugging me. "I know! Maybe I will end up remembering everything..." I said, hope laced in my voice. "You will." Louis said, kissing my head. "Awww!" I heard someone say. I looked forward and saw a young boy and girl sitting in front of us. "Uh, hello..." I trailed off awkwardly. "Oh, sorry! I'm Sarah, I'm a big fan! And you two are just so cute together." The girl, Sarah, apologized as the boy beside her was focused on his phone. "Thanks! Um, so are you." Louis spoke up, guessing that Sarah and the boy were dating. "Oh, no. No! This goof is my best friend. We're not dating." Sarah said, emphasizing the word 'not'. "Oh, I'm sorry! I just made it awkward." Louis said sinking back into seat. "That's fine. We actually get that a lot. Oh! The movie is starting!" Sarah said turning back around in her seat. As the movie started I could already tell that it was going to be really stupid. As the movie went on, Louis and I made fun of just about everything that was happening. A couple people laughed, but most of the theater just gave us death glares, which I found even more amusing. "Now what?" I said, letting out a loud yawn. Louis chuckled and said, "I think it's time to go home. You seem tired." I just nodded, laid my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around my waist. ~Louis' POV~ "Thanks for tonight, Lou. It was lots of fun." And with that, Trinity kissed me and walked away. That night, I went to sleep holding Trinity's ring, with the thought that maybe, just maybe things will end up like they were before the accident.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys!!! Yaaayyyy for updates! :)

Comment, like, share and vote! It's as easy as a click :)

Please go check out my other stories!!

∞ Melany ∞