Truly Madly Deeply

Part 6

~Louis' POV~ That night, I had a very hard time not going into Trinity's room and just holding her like my life depended on it. I miss that so much. "BOOBEAR! It's time to wake up, Lou." Harry comes and jumps on my bed to wake me up. "Ughh." Is my response and I just roll over so my face is in my pillow. "You have to wake Trin up. We thought you would want to be the one to do it." He says to me as he walks out of the room. The mention of Trinity motivated me to get up, I walked to her room an slowly opened the door. "Trin, love. It's time to get up." I said walking to the side of the bed that she was on. "Mmm, why?" She asked, eyes still closed. "Because, if you're up to it, I have somewhere to take you." I said with a smile on my face. Today was the day I would take her to the place where we had our first date. "W-where?" She asked cracking open on eye to look at me. "To the place where we had our first date, I'm going to recreate all our good memories for you." I said, feeling proud of my idea. She opened both her eyes and a huge grin spread across her face, then she attacked me into a hug. I hugged her back quickly and buried my face in her neck, taking in the moment. I've missed her so much. "I think your the sweetest person I've ever met, Lou." She said, still not letting go of me. I laughed a little. "But, remember, we might see a couple fans while we're out. Just be prepared." I warned her. "Oh yeah, I forgot your all... Famous." She said, letting go of me. "Yeah. So get ready!" I say running out of her room so I could get ready. ~Trinity's POV~ "Yeah. So get ready!" Louis said, while running out of the room. That is so sweet of him, to take the time and help me remember all of our good times together. I might fall for him again before I planned... Is that so bad though? "Trinity?" Niall's thick Irish accent broke me out of my thoughts, and I realized I had zoned out while thinking about Louis. "Oh, uh, yeah?" I replied, shaking my head. "You okay? You were kind of just staring at the wall there." He laughed a little bit. "Well, I guess I am." I said, biting my lip.

"No your not." He said to me.

"How would you know?"

"You always bit your lip when your lying, or upset."

"Dang, you know me a lot more than I thought." I chuckled, he's right, I do have a habit of doing that.

"I told you, we're best friends!" He said, nudging me with his elbow and shooting me a cheeky grin. I laughed.

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me now. But remember you can talk to me. Anytime." Niall said to me, getting up and walking out of my room. "Well, I guess it's time to get ready for the date with Louis." I mumbled to myself, getting up and making my way to the closet.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Isn't Louis just the sweetest? Haha. Well guys, I just want to share my happiness with you. MY OTHER STORY BROKE 700 READS!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME?! Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter!! COMMENT, PEOPLE. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!