Truly Madly Deeply

Part 23

~Niall's POV~ "So, do you want to talk about your feelings for Trinity?" Anne Douglas asked me. I shrugged. Ever since I've been hanging out with Anne Douglas, I've been less and less interested in talking about Trinity, and more interested in Anne. I'm slowly getting over Trinity, and I think I'm falling for Anne Douglas. The thing is, I doubt she likes me more than a friend. So basically, Anne Douglas is the kind of girl that almost every guy drools over, but don't ask her out because she's too good for basically anyone. And, the thing is, she doesn't even realize it. I've always thought she was pretty, but I never really got to know her. Now that I do know her better, I think I'm falling for her. "Niall!" Anne snapped in front of my face.

"Huh, what?"

"You zoned out." She smirked. "Oh, sorry." I apologized, blushing a bit. "It's fine. So, Trinity?" She brought back the subject. Oh boy. "Yeah uh, I think I'm getting over her." I said, fiddling with my hands. "That's great!" She smiled, and then came the awkward silence, where nether of us knew what exactly what to say. "Hello?" I heard Anne Douglas say. I looked up to see her holding a phone to her ear. ~Anne Douglas' POV~ Just when the awkward silence started, my phone rang. Thank goodness! "Hello?" I spoke into the phone as Niall looked up at me. "Hey AD," Trinity said, using my nickname. "Hey!" I replied cheerfully. "I'm at the mall. Meet me here?" She asked. I agreed, and we hung up the phone. "Trinity wants me to meet her at the mall, so I'll talk to you later, okay?" I asked Niall, who nodded in response. He looked a little disappointed, for some reason. "Niall, is something wrong?" I asked, genuinely concerned. "Well," he started, but stopped himself, closing his mouth. "Nothing. I'm fine." He replied. After we said our goodbyes, I was headed for the mall.

~Trinity's POV~ "Hey babe, could you go up to my room and bring me my phone please?" Louis sweetly asked me, smiling big. "Ugh, fine." He cheered and thanked me as I left the room. Okay, now where is his phone. On the dresser? No. On the desk? No. Maybe it's in his bedside drawer. I opened it, and looked inside. But what I found, wasn't a phone. No. But in fact, it was, a ring. Seeing it triggered a small memory, but only that I knew it was mine. And Louis hadn't told me about. Oh, he is gonna get it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

First I would like to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAN HOWELL YAAYYY!!!!!! 22? 22. Wow!

Anyway, I'm so close to 1,200 reads on my first story! So please go check that out if you haven't already! And my new one too!

Remember to comment, vote, share and follow!!!

Love you guys :)

∞ Melany ∞