Truly Madly Deeply

Part 24

~Louis' POV~ "LOUIS TOMLINSON! GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!" I heard Trinity scream from my room. Oh dear, what'd I do this time. "Yeah?" I asked cautiously. "What's this?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. In her hand, was her ring. My eyes instantly widened. I can't believe I was so stupid to let her find that! "Uh... I can't explain!"

"What, Louis? Were we married? Engaged?" She accused. "No! No, I would've told you about that. That's just a promise ring!" I explained frantically. "Just a promise ring, huh? No big deal. Don't you think I'd like to know about that‽ That's not exactly a minor detail!" She shouted, now. But she's right, I should've told her. "You're right." I sighed in defeat. "I should've told you. I'm sorry." I sincerely apologized, not breaking eye contact. She sighed, and put the ring on her finger. "It's a shame. I could've been wearing it this whole time." She smirked and walked out of the room. Wow, I can't believe she's not angry with me. It's times like these that I know for sure I want to marry this girl. Hmm... ~Anne Douglas' POV~ "Hello?" I answered my phone. "Hey Annie... Could you meet me at Starbucks in ten minutes?" Niall's voice came through my phone. He sounded nervous. "Uh, yeah, sure. I guess." Thanks for the warning Niall... "Great! See you there!" He said, and hung up before I could reply. I got dressed, and headed out to my car. On the way to Starbucks, I had my phone plugged into the speakers and was blasting Imagine Dragons, just like I normally did.

I walked into Starbucks and immediately spotted Niall. He was in a booth in the corner of Starbucks. I walked over to him and as soon as he saw me, he got up and pulled my chair out for me. Weird... "Hey! So, what did you need?" I asked as he sat down. He pushed a coffee cup towards me, and I realized he had already ordered me my favorite coffee. "I want to ask you something..." He mumbled, nervously. Why is he so nervous? I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee. "Well, ever since we started hanging out, I've slowly been getting over Trinity. And I know it's because of you that it happened so fast... So, Anne Douglas, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, smiling big. My eyes widened and I nearly chocked on my coffee, his smile faded at this. "Niall, I don't want you to date me just to help you get over Trinity." I said after I cleared my throat. "I'm not! I'm over her! I want to date you. Just, think about it? Please?" He pleaded. He looked very genuine, so I nodded. What's the hurt in thinking about it? He smiled again. He has such a cute smile...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

OMG guess what guys, this is the second to last chapter!! I'll wait to put the sappy 'thanks' authors note until the next chapter.

Remember to vote, comment, fan and share!!! It's as easy as one click.

Love you guys!

∞ Melany ∞