Truly Madly Deeply

Part 18

"With a kiss goodnight, kiss goodnight." We finished the song together. "AWWW!" Harry screamed from the side of the stage. Wow Harry, way to- "Way to ruin the moment, Haz." Louis took the words right out of my mouth. "I was totally just thinking that exact thing! But... Haz?" I asked, confused. "Oh, we call Harry, Hazza, or Haz." Louis explained.

"Why?"

"I actually don't know..." Louis replied, putting on his 'Thinking Face'. "Alright guys, that was great! Could you do that at the concert tomorrow?" The boys' manager asked. Just the mention of the concert made me feel queasy, but I can't back out now. There's no turning back. Louis replied with an eager nod, as did I, hesitantly. After rehearsing for four hours straight, we were finally ready to head home. Thank goodness! "Hey, do you still need to go to the ER?" Niall asked, making sure Louis didn't hear him. "No, I don't think so. My hand is better now, anyway." I replied as we walked to the van. My voice has never been so tired, how do the boys to this so often? Even Louis was quiet on the ride home. And that is rare. "As much as I don't want to talk, this silence is killing me." I spoke up, making a few of the boys jump at my sudden outburst. "Do you want me to turn on the radio?" Paul asked from the front seat. "Yes please." As soon as he turned on the radio, five voices were yelling, "CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY..." Before they could finish, everyone in the car groaned and Paul quickly changed the station. With the new background music, I zoned out in my thoughts. Tons of things running through my mind. When is Louis going to take me on the next date? I hope it'll be as fun as the first. Was there anything else he's hiding from me? When he told me to trust him, that just made me suspicious. What else could they possibly hide from me that would be worse then what happened to my family? Why does it bother Niall to see Louis and I together? Didn't we do that before the accident? Louis and I still aren't officially dating... Is he still giving time? I mean, after the kiss.. And all that wouldn't he at least ask me if I'm ready? All these questions that I was thinking about, were interrupted by the car stopping and Paul telling us that we're here, and to get out of the car. "Hey guys, that movie we ordered, Sinister came in today... Want to watch it?" Liam asked, picked up the box that the movie came in. "Another horror movie?" I asked, hoping it wasn't as scary as the last one. I don't want to have to ask Louis to stay with me again, it's embarrassing. "YES!" Louis yelled, grabbing my hand and pulling me over to the couch. As we sat down, I leaned over to whisper in Louis' ear. "You just want to watch another scary movie so you have to sleep in my bed again." I glared at him, making him chuckle. "Maaaaybe!" He said, kissing my head. "Oh," I whispered again. "We need to dial down the PDA..."

"What? Why?" He asked, giving me a confused look. "That's why Niall has been acting weird lately. Apparently we're too 'lovey-dovey'. Which I don't understand, weren't we like this before the accident? If not worse?" I asked him.

"Oh, we were definitely worse." He said, letting out a small laugh.

"No one could pry your hand from mine." He continued, I smiled at the thought. "But about Niall... What's different this time?" I whispered once again. Louis thought for a minute, then his eyes widened. "What? What is it?" I asked, he shook his head. "Lets talk about this after the movie." He said, looking a little... Mad? Why would he be mad? "Are you angry with me?" I asked, wondering if I said something "No! Not at all. You did nothing wrong." He smiled at me. He then lifted his feet onto the couch, putting his arm around me protectively.

Okay, this is the scariest movie I've ever seen. I'm currently holding onto Louis for dear life, probably bruising his side with my fingers. "Ow!" Louis said as I gripped him tighter. "Oh be a man!" I yelled at him, causing everyone in the room to look at us. "Well okay then..." Liam said , looking back to the TV screen. The farther we got in the movie, the scarier it got. I wasn't normally scared of horror movies, but these two that we've watched just freak me out! ~Louis' POV~ I feel like Trinity has been getting used to me lately, she's not the tiniest but shy around us anymore. Which makes me think... Maybe it's time for me to ask her to officially be my girlfriend again. The worst she can do is say no. Right? "That movie was awesome!" I said, as the credits started rolling. I looked over and found Trinity asleep. "Guys, she fell asleep. I'll take her to her room." I said. I picked her up bridal style, and headed to her room. "Hey, where are we going?" Trinity mumbled, putting her arms around my neck. "To your room, to go to sleep." I said, walking into her room. "Here we are." As I put her down, she sang "Pleeeeeaaaaase, don't leave me!" A song by P!nk. I don't think she knows what she's doing right now. "I'll be right back! I have to brush my teeth and get into my pajamas." I said covering her up. "Oh. I have to wear pajamas too. Will you heeelp me?" She asked, causing me to laugh. "No, baby. I don't think you'd be very happy with me in the morning if I did that." I laughed again. Trinity smiled. "Good boyfriend. I love you." She mumbled the last part. What?

Okay I'm soooo sorry for not updating until now! I've been busy!!

But guys I'm FINALLY getting ombré hair tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!

If you read this comment "ombré"

Love you guys!!

Remember to comment, vote, fan and share!

∞ Melany ∞