Truly Madly Deeply

Part 9

~Niall's POV~ "Ugh, how long are they going to be gone?" I asked impatiently while lying on the couch. "Niall, they only left twenty minutes ago!" Liam said. I'm not a very patient person. I let out a loud groan in response. "How long do you think they'll be go-" I was interrupted by the door opening. Louis and Trinity walked in, going their separate ways without a word. "Well that was weird." Zayn spoke up. "I think I'll go talk to Lou. Niall, go talk to Trinity." Harry said. I nodded in response. I walked up to Trinity's room and softly knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard Trinity say. "Me. Can I come in Trin?" I said, knowing she would know it was me at the door because of my Irish accent. "Yeah, come in Niall." She said. I opened the door to reveal Trinity lying face down on her bed. I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle. She looked at me, and said "Why are you laughing?"

"You just looked funny." I said.

"Well, you really know how to charm a girl Nialler." She half-joked.

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

"Did you need something?" She said, getting straight to the point.

"I wanted to know what happened."

"I remembered something." She said plainly, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"WHAT? That's amazing! What did you remember?" I asked.

"Louis' nickname. BooBear."

"That's awesome! Wait, why are you sad, then?"

"I'm not sad. Just, confused I guess."

"Confused about what?"

"When I said BooBear to him, he got excited. He pulled over the car, and gave me a big hug. I was excited too, but before he knew what he was doing, he... Kissed me." She explained, and I gasped.

"He kissed you?!" I almost yelled. I don't really know why I was mad, I guess I was being protective. Even though her and Louis are dating, kind of. She just nodded her head.

"And I kissed him back." She added. I honestly didn't know what to say, so I just sat there. Processing what she had said. "Now he's acting all weird, and I feel like he's mad at me for some reason." She said, looking down at her hands. The anger I had felt before went away when I saw her like that. She looked so... Vulnerable. "Trinity, he's not mad at you. He's mad at himself for not being able to control his urge to kiss you. He loves you Trin." I explained, rubbing her back comfortingly. She nodded her head. I can't figure out why I'm so upset Louis kissed her, I knew it would happen eventually. I should be supportive of their relationship like I normally am, what's going on?

~Harry's POV~ I didn't bother knocking on Louis' door, I just bursted right through it. "Louis, what's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to him on his bed. "I don't know what your talking about." He lied.

"Lou, your not a good liar."

"I know."

"So, what's up your butt?"

"I did something stupid, mate." He said, not making eye contact. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, Trinity remembered my nickname..." He started. My eyes widened. "OH MY GOSH!" I basically screamed. "Yeah but that's not all. I was so happy, I pulled the car to the side of the road and got out to give her a big hug. I did, and I just couldn't stop myself. I kissed her." He said looking down, shamefully. "So? What's wrong with that?" I asked, cluelessly. "She asked for time, Harry. I told her I'd give it to her. I blew it." I scoffed, "Louis you didn't blow it. Did she kiss you back or deny you?" He thought about for a moment before answering. "She kissed me back."

"See! That's good. That means there's still that part of her that loves you."

"But the bigger part of her knows I broke my promise of giving her time."

"She's not mad Louis." I said, giving him a look that said 'duh'. "How do you know?"

"We're talking about Trinity. She doesn't get mad easily, especially not at you." And with that I got up and walked out of the room, to go tell the boys what Trinity remembered.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I think it's fixed guys. :D hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Love you all.

Comment, vote, fan