Truly Madly Deeply

Part 10

~Louis' POV~ I guess Harry was right. Trinity barely ever got mad at me, and when she did, she didn't stay mad for long. I just need to apologize. I walked down the hallway to Trinity's room, and knocked softly on her door. No answer. I decided to just let myself in. What's the worst that could happen? I stopped myself from opening the door all the way when I heard Trinity singing.

"Alone and helpless,

like you've lost your fight

but you'll be alright,

You'll be alright,"

Trinity sang - beautifully I might add - the song 'Stand' by Rascal Flatts.

"Cause when push comes to shove

You taste what your made of

You might bend 'till you break

Cause it's all you can take

On your knees you look up

Decide you've had enough

You get mad

You get strong

Wipe your hands shake it off

Then you Stand."

She finished off the chorus and realized I was listening. "Louis?! Were you listening that whole time?" She asked, her face turning beet red. I just nodded and smiled at her. "Don't laugh, I know I'm bad." She said, looking down at her hands. "What? How can you say that? You were incredible!" I said, fully entering the room to talk to her. She looked up at me, confused, but looked right back down. "Your just saying that..." I tilted her chin up so she'd look at me. "Your voice sounded like an angel." I said to her, making her face go red again. I chuckled. ~Trinity's POV~ "Your voice sounded like an angel." He said to me, while using his finger to make me look at him. I blushed. Dang, this boy really knows how to get to me. His eyes widened and he ran out of the room without another word. What the heck? ~Louis' POV~ I know, I probably confused Trinity but I have a great idea. "LIAM!" I screamed. "What Louis?" Liam asked impatiently. "Okay, I just heard Trinity sing and she's really good so I thought maybe we could sing a song with her in concert or maybe even on an album." I said all in one breathe. "Lou, one thing at a time! Trinity can sing?" He said, slowing me down. "Yes. She. Is. Incredible. And. I. Think. We. Should. Sing. With. Her." I said slowly, mocking Liam. He just glared at me. "Well okay, we'll have to hear her sing first Louis." Liam explained. "Wait, she sang in front of you?!" Niall said, almost shouted at me. Was he mad? Why? "No, I just overheard. Why?" I asked suspiciously. His face turned nervous, and he looked down at his hands. "Uh, I uh. I was just wondering." He said. Well that was weird.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

HELLO!! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!!!! That would mean the world, so pleeeeeaaaaaaase comment!!! I hope your enjoying this story :) anyway, I'm off to watch Dr. Who! I'm obsessed with this show now!! DAVID TENNANT!!!!!

Vote, comment, fan