Truly Madly Deeply

Part 4

~Louis' POV~ She isn't awake yet, but the doctor said she should be waking up any minute, so we all just sit down, and take in all her bruises and scratches. Niall sits down next to me, looking at her like this is bringing tears back to our eyes again. Trinity was Niall's best friend. "I can't believe she's not going to remember us..." Niall says, his voice hoarse from all the crying. "I know mate." I simply reply back. "I kinda hope she remembers her parents death. I really don't want to tell her that." I say, and everyone agrees. You see, Trinity's parents died in a plane crash a couple years back. That's when we let her move in with us, we had a spare bedroom and everything for her. "What if she doesn't believe that she knows us?" Zayn asked. "We'll show her pictures." Liam answered. "W-who are you?" Trinity asked. She's awake! I rush over to her side. "Trinity," I started. "How do you know my name?" She started to get scared. "Hey, it's okay, you were in a car accent and lost your short term memory." I explain to her. Tears start to form in her eyes. "W-where are my parents?" Dangit, she doesn't remember. "They... Um. They died in a plane crash, Trin." I say, looking down. That pushed her over the edge and she started bawling her eyes out. I grab her hand and with my other hand I start stroking her hair, trying to calm her down. "Hey, shhh, it's okay. Please stop crying." I whisper to her, my own tears threatening to spill over. After a little bit she calmed down. "But where do I live? And who are you guys to me? Will I continue to lose my memory or is it just this time?" She asked, all these questions. Niall spoke this time, "You live with us. I'm Niall, your best friend, that's Louis, your boyfriend," he points to me, "And that's Liam, Zayn, and Harry." He says to Trinity. "How do I know your not just making all this up?" She asked darting her eyes from one of us to the next. Harry takes out his phone and shows her a bunch of pictures we have of her. There's a couple group shots, a bunch of her and Niall, her and the others, then there Trinity and I. One when we first met, when she moved in with us, when I asked her out, and then there's my favorite picture of all time. It's of Trinity and I on the beach, I'm kissing her cheek and she's just smiling that beautiful smile that I fell in love with. She looks at me and wipes a tear off of her face, and then mine. I didn't even realize I was crying. "I'm sorry." She says, with a weak chuckle. Same old Trinity, always apologizing for things that aren't her fault. I laugh and kiss her forehead. "Don't say sorry, love. We all know it's not your fault." I say. It's not her fault, it's mine. If I had been paying attention, I could've pushed her out of the way. This is all my fault.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Now he's blaming himself!:( so the number of readers is going up, which I am happy about, but STILL no comments!! Pleeeaaaassseeee VOTE and COMMENTS!!! It would make me very happy!:) Hope your enjoying my story!! ALSO OMG "Things Happen" HAS 616 READS NOW OMG!!!!!!!! I just smiled so big I probably looked like the Cheshire Cat! THAT JUST MADE MY DAY!!! If anyone that's reading this, also read Things Happen thank you SO much! And if you haven't, please do! LOVE YOU GUYS