Truly Madly Deeply

Part 19

~Louis' POV~ Did she just say she loves me? They say that you can't lie when you're like this... But they also say that you don't know what you're saying, so I really have no idea if she means that or not. Ugh, I'm over thinking this. I'll just ask her about it, easy enough. Right? We'll see... ~Anne Douglas' POV~ Ever since I helped Trinity get ready for her date with Louis, I've been itching to go back! All that time I had to spend without her after her accident, I felt so lonely. I've missed the boys too! Even though Trinity is my very best friend, I count them as my best friends too. I've never had feelings for any of them. Up until the last time I saw Niall... *RING RING* Oh, there's my phone.

Caller ID: Nialler

Niall? Why is Niall calling me? Wow, perfect timing. Just as I admit to myself my feelings for him. "Hello?" I spoke into the phone, with my American accent sticking out. "Hey, Annie." Niall always called me Annie, he was the only one, too. I never really thought much of it, but hearing him say that put butterflies in my stomach. "Well... I need your advice on something. Could we meet for tea?" He asked sounding a little nervous. I said sure, and he told me when and where we would be meeting. I have twenty minutes to get ready.

"So what did you want my advice on?" I asked Niall as we say down at a table after ordering, at the local coffee shop. "Oh, uh. I don't really know how to put this so I'll just come out with it.

I might kinda sorta like Trinity and don't know what to do about it." He said all in one breathe. Whoa. Crap. That hurt. I sat there, wide eyed and just looking at him. "Um... I uh." I tried speaking, but nothing would come out. "What do you think I should do?" He asked, trying to snap me out of my surprised state. "Uh, I think you need to find a distraction. Something to keep your mind off of her when you're alone." I explained, honestly. "So... Like, a girlfriend?" He asked.

"No. I don't think you should date someone, when you have feelings for another. I know if I was a girl that you used to keep your mind off Trin, I'd not be very happy." I finished just as our tea was brought to our table. "Oh my gosh... You're Niall Horan!" The waitress exclaimed in a hushed voice, trying not to let anyone else know that Niall was here. "Yeah, that's me." Niall said smiling at her, and signing a napkin for her. "Anyway," Niall continued after the waitress finally left our table, and went on to serve another. "What do I do to distract myself?" He asked again. "Hmm... Instead of just hanging around her and the boys all the time, maybe spend time with someone else. Someone who could keep your mind off her."I answered, taking a sip of my tea.

"You? Please?" He looked me straight in the eye.

"Uh, yeah, I mean if you think I'll help..." He nodded and a smile spread across both of our faces.

Hellloooooo! I updated! Yaay :D haha well, if you would all be SOOOO INCREDIBLY KIND, please check out the prologue of my newest story "Saving Sammy". It would mean the world if you check it out! So thanks guys :) comment "bacon" if you read that :)

Love you!!

∞ Melany ∞