Chapter 5

I stirred awake, not knowing what time it was but I felt an arm wrapped around my torso and soft snores filled the room. I blinked attempting to clear my vision, seeing the artificial sunlight filter through my blinds, I sit up to see surprisingly, not only Taehyung but Jimin squished in between us, sprawled in the middle. I chuckle at the familiar sight, used to the fact that sometimes Jimin would sleep walk into our rooms and we wake up with an unsuspecting intruder in our bed. My shift seemed to cause a domino affect, making the other two wake up.

"Morning." Jimin and Taehyung mumbled at the same time, they exchanged a look at each other with their half lidded sleepy eyes.

"When did you weasel your way in here." Taehyung grumbled at Jimin.

"Well, I had a dream Hana got me a pet cat as a surprise so I probably wandered into this room sometime last night." Jimin attempted to recall with his bed head sticking in numerous directions, rubbing his eyes groggily.

Taehyung sighed and flopped back into the bed. "It's too bad we're not even allowed pets in here, but honestly I don't like the idea of forcing one to live in such a confined space." Taehyung grumbled.

I knew that Taehyung wanted a puppy as much as Jimin wanted a cat. In fact most of us wished we had little furry friends but we weren't allowed and we couldn't do that to them.

'I'm going to get dressed for the gym. Anyone want to come with me?' I looked between the two and Taehyung nodded getting out of bed and striding to his room, leaving Jimin and I alone. 'Jimin?' I asked.

He seemed to sleepily blink at me which I found adorable, before shaking his head, "I need to help Jin with something. You guys go ahead." He smiled sleepily before slumping back into the bed. I stifled a giggle and pulled the covers back on him, it was probably an excuse to sleep in more but I didn't mind.

I went ahead and walked into my bathroom, it looked like a regular fancy marble bathroom but there was one wall that was glass. Tapping on it, it's opaqueness disappeared into a walk in closet. My clothes lined the walls, including shoes and accessories. With a tap of a button on a screen beside the rows of hangers, I could choose the occasion of dress, automatically clicking on workout clothes, the clothes slid away to reveal multiple variations and colours, that lined the hanger now.

Picking out my outfit, I did the same with shoes. Everyone had the same closet in their bathrooms, I remember when we were first introduced to all of this, we thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Not to mention, we were given permission to purchase anything material at the facility. We just needed to let Sena know what we wanted through our online shopping adventures and she would get it delivered in. I guess that's one of the numerous perks of this hell of a place.

After switching my clothes, I walked back to my room to see a passed out Jimin sprawled on my bed, I smiled at the sight, making sure to silently make my way out without disturbing him. In the living room I was greeted by Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung who were all in their workout clothes.

'Sorry did I keep everyone waiting?' I looked between them.

"Took you long enough." Yoongi muttered which earned a jab in his side by Jungkook to side eyed him.

"You didn't, come on let's go." Taehyung smiled and hopped off the couch he sat on as all of us made our way out. Jungkook walked beside me and glanced down.

"You sure you feel alright to work out today?" He asked softly as Taehyung and Yoongi chatted probably about Ghost ahead of us.

'I am, I feel much better. Taehyung really cheered me up as always.' I looked ahead with a big smile on my face before looking up at Jungkook who seemed content.