Chapter 17

Edit: I am an idiot and didn't delete my writing notes hahahahahaha

I remember deep waters, the waves, the cold but of course,

The feeling of warmth around me.

I snapped my eyes open, seeing the boring grey ceiling that always welcomed me.

I'm alive.

I still couldn't exactly process how or when I got here. Had I done the dive already? I didn't remember. That was until I moved a little, feeling a weight in my abdomen, I see an arm draped over me.

I gasp when I see Taehyung is sleeping beside me, his face nuzzled into a pillow. Did he fail to wake me up or something?
I tap on my wrist device to check the time and to my dismay it was close to midnight of the same day; I must have did the dive. I'm completely awake now so I just gently roll to not wake Taehyung up.

Surely one of the boys was awake right now.

I was about to step out of the room only to question why my lower half was feeling a bit chilly. I looked down to see I literally had no sweatpants on. I felt a flush creep up my cheeks as I quickly rushed to my wardrobe to get some pants on, whoever changed me was a pervert.

I leave my room quietly and walk to the kitchen to make myself something quick to eat. I'm unsure how many meals I skipped but my stomach was screaming at me for not consuming anything.

The lights suddenly switched on and I jolted in surprise at the perpetrator before I relaxed.

"I didn't know you had night vision." Namjoon chuckled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and stuck out my tongue for good measure. He laughed and shook his head making his way to the coffee maker.

"Glad to see you're awake. Jin actually left you some food in the fridge." He nodded in the direction of it.

I stared at him for a moment, 'Do you know what happened today?' I asked but he just blinked at me.

"You don't remember?" He asked and I shook my head. He hummed before taking my hand, suddenly yanking me towards him. My eyes widen at how close we are now.

Namjoon smirks down at me holding both my hands. "Alright, answer yes or no to my question and you can't shake or not your head either." I widen my eyes looking down at my hands that are constricted. How else was I supposed to answer him?

He leans in unbelievably close and I feel my breath hitch, I shut my eyes tightly, feeling his warm breath fan my cheeks as he leans into my ear to whisper.

"You have my key card don't you."

My eyes widen in fear but suddenly Namjoon is yanked off me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes at Namjoon who sighed deeply.

"I was just asking her if she has my keycard. I lost mine." He huffed.

That wasn't true, I've seen him use his own. Something isn't right here.

I look at Jungkook who was still glaring daggers at Namjoon before he turned to me, his eyes softening, "Do you have his keycard?" He gently asked.

I shake my head in defence, even if I had a spare, I have yet to figure out what it was.

"She doesn't have it Joon, why'd you have to corner her like that. She's still recovering from today." Jungkook sighed deeply, taking my hand gently in his.