Chapter 14

I awoke pressed against someone's hard chest, their arms draped over me as their soft snores tickled my forehead. I blink a few times to clear my vision and register what was happening, then the previous nights events came tumbling back into my memory. I don't think we ended up finishing the movie, in fact we never do unless we sit out in the living room. I then felt another pair of arms envelop me from behind, another body pressed up and I was literally sandwiched between two handsome men.

Seriously who decided to trap me in this hell with seven other hot males. It was both a blessing and a curse, But I couldn't exactly complain right now, this was the most comfortable I had ever been in the last few weeks and it was making me sleepy, I guess I could sleep a little longer.

So I close my eyes again, nuzzling my face back into Jungkook's chest which made him pull me closer to him, but that movement seemed to bother Jimin who was hugging me from behind as he tried to pull me back into his embrace.

Uh-oh.

Jungkook grumbled in annoyance, thinking I was moving away from him and Jimin similarly did so too when Jungkook pulled me back and now I knew I needed to somehow get out of this torturous tug of war of my expense as the two wouldn't budge from their slumber.

I suddenly saw Taehyung sit up from behind Jungkook. His bed hair sticking in numerous directions while he rubbed his eyes sleepily. I silently begged for him to notice what's happening and help me but he just sleepily smiled at me.

"Good morning Hana." Before flopping back down, snoring away.

Useless!

I attempted to wiggle out of both Jimin and Jungkook's grasp but then their grumbles were changed to a sudden moan that made me immediately halt my actions. Abort abort! 

I poked Jungkook, hoping to wake him up even if I wish I didn't have to disturb him. He didn't budge for a while until he finally fluttered his eyes open.

"Morning." He groggily said, pulling me close to him again making my eyes widen but when Jimin pulled me back, Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. His eyes then glided down to see Jimin's arm wrapped tightly around my waist and I stilled.

Jungkook sat himself up and looked at Jimin's arms and leg wrapped around me snoozing away. I was so sure he was going to get mad but then he just sighed, rubbing his eyes looking back to meet mine.

"Sorry, I didn't realise Jimin and I were playing tug of war with you." He softly said which to my surprise I didn't know what shocked me more, the fact that he felt bad knowing he did that or the fact that he was totally okay seeing Jimin drape himself all over me. I tried to pull away from Jimin's embrace but Jimin whined and pulled me back.

Jungkook let out a small chuckle, "need help?" He asked and I nodded frantically. I've been trying to get out of this for god knows how long. I watched as Jungkook forcefully lifted Jimin's arm from me, allowing me to shimmy out of his grip. Jimin began to whine so When I managed to get up from bed, Jungkook pushed Tae's dead to the world body towards Jimin and they both instantly latched onto each other like Koalas.

I couldn't help but stifle a giggle at the sight. Jungkook came up to me and gently tucked my hair behind my ear. "Did you manage to sleep okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded up to him. 'Did you?'  A small smile appeared on his lips as he nodded back.

"Perfect."

The door suddenly barged open with a loud piercing slew of whistles making all of us jump and for Jimin and Taehyung to scream, clinging onto each other before gasping and pushing each other away.