Chapter 35

"Do you guys really have to do this?" I looked up at the three of them in worry, Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon were all clad in Jin's lab coats and in similar outfits underneath. I must say Namjoon really suited the look whereas Yoongi looked more like a delinquent and Jungkook was a little too built to be a scientist but it wasn't like they had much of a choice with disguises.

"We won't be long, just a quick look and then we'll be back down. Promise." Jungkook pat my head assuringly making me pout. "Take care of her yeah?" He nodded to Taehyung and Jimin who stayed by my side.

"Hyung, you sure I can't go with you?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi.

Shaking his head, Yoongi placed his hands on his brothers shoulders, "No, we need you to say with everyone, protect them if needed." He sternly said, "I'm counting on you Hope."

Hoseok looked reluctant and honestly worried but nodded anyway. "You better come back. Be careful alright? I can't exactly stall for you anymore." He laughed nervously making Yoongi smile.

"I know. We'll be okay, promise." He assured.

"Alright let's go, the plan is to see where the elevator leads, have a good look, and then immediately come back down." Namjoon announced. "Do not engage with anything or anyone got that?"

Yoongi scoffed, "is this what it's like to take orders from me? No wonder my men hated me." Namjoon just narrowed his eyes at him.

"Take it seriously Yoongi."

"I know, I know." Yoongi waved him off, "let's go."

"Wait!" I quickly called and tackled each of them into a hug. "Promise me you'll all come back okay? Even if there's nothing you all better come back." I begged.

Yoongi smirked at me, "don't worry Hana, two secret service agents and an ex criminal? I think we got it." He winked before walking away. "See you guys in an hour!"

We watched them leave the place, up the stairs into the unknown of the elevator, my heart was hammering in my chest, hoping everything goes well, I hold my hands together tightly.

"Hey, they'll be alright." Jin gently smiled at me.

"Yeah, they'll be back before you know it." Taehyung hugged my shoulders and squeezed me gently. I couldn't help but watch right til when the doors closed, the last glimpse of the three of them disappearing into the elevator.

"Looks like your theory was right Kook." Yoongi examined the elevator buttons, they were on the lowest level while there was only one other floor labelled above as '1.'

"we are underground."

"Well even Namjoon figured it out." Jungkook looked around for cameras or any sort of surveillance, relieved that there weren't any, Namjoon shrugged.

"It's not that hard considering the difficulty in hiding such a scale of a place. The only problem is, how far down are we, and where?" Namjoon asked.

"Well guess we're about to find out." Yoongi pressed the only other floor button and the elevator started moving. "Hug the side walls, if there's only one way in, there's only one way out and I have a feeling it's heavily guarded." They all got into position.

Jungkook had his eyes shut throughout the whole ride up, their facility was much deeper underground than they thought.

"At least eight stories below ground." Jungkook finally opened his eyes, when they arrived. Namjoon kept his finger on the closed door button, buying them time.