Chapter 36

"The nurse, she was your sister."

I took a moment to process the information, unsure how to feel about it. I could only stare at Yoongi, feeling my mind just go blank. Whoever this person was whether she was my supposed sister, I had no feelings towards it, my heart and mind had already accepted she was dead as a baby, I never got to chance to get to know her so this so called 'sister' was technically a stranger to me.

I slowly wrap my arms around Yoongi, him frozen in place from my actions, he was confused but hesitantly hugged me back.

"Yoongi, I go by my word and I mean it when I said I would never hate you." I said softly, "My sister you speak of is practically a stranger to me. I know nothing about her nor remember. I don't even know if she even is my sister Yoongi." I pulled back looking into his eyes sadly, caressing his cheek gently with my thumb. "But whoever she is, I'm so sorry she has put you and Hobi through so much."

Yoongi stared deeply into my eyes for a moment, as if checking to see if my words really were truthful and honest, I could see them softening for me too.

"Hana, you're too good for this world." He caressed my hair and tucked it behind my ear, "we don't deserve you."

His words made me smile, "well, I'm not me without any of you."

He leaned in and captured my lips in that moment, our eyes shut and melted into the soft and gentle kiss, so gentle I wouldn't have never guessed such a rough edged man like Yoongi could be so delicate as if I was precious porcelain prone to breaking. His lips were as soft as I imagined, moving with such love and care, hands settled politely on my waist.

Unfortunately our loving moment was interrupted when the doors opened, breaking us apart abruptly.

Jin quirked his eyebrow up, "oh? Did I interrupt something?" He smirked at us with a knowing smile.

"No-"
"Yes."

I gasped looking at Yoongi who glared at Jin whom only laughed at our answers he shook his head and winked in my direction. "Well don't mind me then."

Yoongi took this as an opportunity to pull me back onto his lap this time making me fluster and flush.

"Yoongi!"

Yoongi only grinned widely and laughed, "I'm only joking." He smirked devilishly at me, "or am I—" he growled deeply and sexily making me draw back from him wide eyed.

"J-Jin!" I pleaded making Jin heartily laugh out loud.

"Come on Yoongi, tease the girl another time. Do you need another dose of painkillers?"

Yoongi gave me a quick peck before retracting, facing Jin. "Nah I think I'm good. I just told Hana what memories I've gotten back, you were right about the headache." He sighed deeply rubbing his forehead, he licked his lips. "Oh before I forget— here." He tossed something towards Jin from his pocket.

Jin fumbled it for a moment almost dropping it before finally holding it in his hand he gasped, "Yoongi I could have dropped this!" He gasped.

Yoongi just shrugged, "I'll just snag another one then."

"What is it?" I asked curiously, feeling Yoongi snake his arm around me, pulling him towards him for comfort, I allowed it.

Jin furrowed his brows and examined the vial, "Where have I seen this signature before?" He asked pondering.

"You too?" Yoongi piped up. "I thought the same when I first saw it"

Jin thought for a moment, examining the vial with the marker written signature before he gasped, without a word he ran out the door. Yoongi and I exchanged looked before following after him.