Chapter 9

I woke up to ungodly screaming and a loud crash coming from next door even with insulated walls, it was loud. I immediately bolted out of my bed and into Taehyung's room, the others too rushed out of their rooms to see what the commotion was about.

Eyes wide I watched at Jimin writhed in bed, Taehyung having to pin him down, the vase of yellow flowers in shambles on the floor. Tiny hazardous shards were littered everywhere all the way up to the door. If I had taken a step closer, I would have probably not been able to walk on my foot for a while.

"Jimin, it's just me. Everything is okay." Taehyung attempted to say as calm as possible whilst he used his entire body weight to pin Jimin's body down from causing further harm. It hurt seeing this happen, this was the second time anyone had to take that medication and like the previous case, Jimin woke up frantic as he constantly screamed.

"Jimin— please it's just me" Taehyung kept trying and trying, slowly Jimin's wide and glossed eyes started to register Taehyung's face, tears started to well in his eyes. "It's just me Jiminie— just me." His voice quietened with Jimin's screams until Jimin finally blinked in recognition.

"T-Tae—" Jimin finally calmed down and Taehyung moved off him seeking him safe now before hugging him tightly. Jimin's arms slowly wrapped around Taehyung's form.

"I'll go get the vacuum." Hoseok whispered form beside me before running off.

"Looks like I'll have to order in another vase." Namjoon chuckled.

I looked up at him with a sad expression but he just shook his head with a small smile. "As long as Jimin's okay." He assured me, placing his palm on my shoulder.

"Tae— what happened? Why can't I remember anything." Jimin whispered, holding his head as if it was a heavy weight.

Taehyung had a sad expression, brushing back Jimin's hair in a caress. "You had a bad dive bud. But it's alright, you're fine now."

"O-oh..." Jimin caught on to what Taehyung was mentioning. "No wonder I don't remember anything from the last few days. Did anything happen while I was out?" He asked, meeting my eyes while I stiffened. "Hey Hana." He smiled kindly at me and I wanted to walk further to hug him but I remembered there were still shards of glass below me. Jimin's eyes followed mine and they widened like saucers.

"D-did I do this?" He looked up at me and then at Taehyung who sadly nodded.

"Hana and Namjoon actually got you a vase of flowers from the conservatory so you could wake up to them but— Maybe I should have put them somewhere else." Taehyung chuckled sadly.

"I'm so sorry!" Jimin looked up at Namjoon and I with tears eyes, he felt really bad now.

I frantically waved my hands in front. 'It really is no big deal ! Don't worry we can always get you another one!' I smiled up pleasantly at him. 'I'm just glad to see you're alright Jimin.'

Jimin visibly relaxed a little, "Hana's right, don't worry Jimin. We just wanted to do something for you, but we're mostly glad that you're better." Namjoon assured and Jimin nodded to himself.

"Thank you, I'm sure it was beautiful" Jimin smiled up at us, a smile I'm so relieved to see after seeing him just yesterday crying his eyes out as if he didn't want to live anymore.

"Alright, everyone out of the way." Hoseok came back and started clearing the shards and we all dispersed.

I was going to go back to my room but Namjoon stopped me, "don't worry, I'll fill Jimin in about Jin and what's been happening. I think Jin will be out for another day but you should go see him."