Chapter 29

Trigger warning for the chapter ahead. Please read with caution.

He knocked on the bathroom door gently, "Jimin?" He called out softly to only hear Jimin moan in pain, soft sobs in between. He felt his heart clench. "Jimin, it's me Tae." He called out.

"Tae—?" Jimin whimpered, luckily the door wasn't locked so he walked in, seeing Jimin sobbing and on the floor in front leant onto the toilet. He had cried his eyes out and he still was.

"Jimin— hey what's wrong?" Taehyung immediately came to his aid and rubbed Jimin's back.

"I feel sick Tae, and it's not stopping." Jimin gripped his head tightly as tears continuously ran down his cheeks, "it's hurts—!" He sobbed loudly.

"I'll go call Jin." Taehyung was about to frantically get up at leave.

"—No!" Jimin caught his wrist before pulling him back down to him again, "please stay— I don't want to be alone." Jimin leant his forehead on Taehyung's shoulder and cried.

Taehyung started gently rubbing his back but Jimin ripped out of his arms and started throwing up into the toilet again between cries of pain. Taehyung was beyond extremely worried.

"Jimin please— let me just call—"

"No—! No no no" Jimin cried. "I can't do this anymore Tae, all of this is just so fucked—!" He sobbed wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he weakly reached up to flush the toilet before turning back to Taehyung.

Taehyung could see the life gone from Jimin's eyes. The usual bright and positive boy was nowhere to be found, his eyes were glazed over and his sudden empty smile only made Taehyung's heart sink further.

"Jimin, please let me help you." Taehyung begged, he couldn't see his best friend like this.

"Then help me." Jimin stumbled at grabbed Taehyung's shirt collar.

"Help me end my life."

"Taehyung—!"

"Taehyung it's okay— everything is okay."

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he saw me hover above him, scared and concerned, i gently brushed my fingers through his hair soothing, "it's just a dream Taehyung. Everything's alright." I cooed and he slowly relaxed under my touch.

I looked up to see an alarmed Jungkook walked into the room but I quickly signed to him that it was just a nightmare. Jungkook then relaxed and nodded, he went back out.

Taehyung was slowing down his heavy breathing before he spoke, "how long was I asleep for."  He rasped.

"Just about ten minutes." I softly brushed his hair out of his face. "It's okay, I'll be here for you Tae." I gently said. "Let me know if you need anything at all." I smiled at him but he only closed his eyes again.

We stayed like that for a moment, thinking he had probably fallen asleep again until he broke the silence.

"Is Jimin okay?" He asked cautiously.

"He is." I smiled, "Jungkook told me he's stable and he's safe. Just sleeping, like how you should be right now."

"How come I didn't hear?" He asked, his eyes still closed.

"He signed to me. I guess it's still useful, we didn't want to wake you up." I let out a small chuckle to ease the tension. I was at least glad that Taehyung was speaking again.