Chapter 12

A/N: I did a triple update today so please check out Chapter 10, 11 as well before this!

"Ah hah!" Jimin excitedly said, "I found something." He grinned widely and Taehyung and I came running towards him.

His screen showed Sena's contact list and Taehyung deadpanned. "Really Jimin? That's like the first thing we checked." Jimin's smile faltered.

"Right uh— how about this!" He tapped her incoming messages and beamed at us. Taehyung rubbed his forehead.

"Jimin—"

"Wait wait wait—! What about this!" Jimin tapped away and found her sent messages instead looking triumphant at his find.

"Seriously Jimin." Taehyung sighed but then my eye caught something. I nudged Taehyung over and tapped upon a message Sena had sent out to a person labelled as M everything else was sent out to K which is probably Mr Kang, but who was M?

'M,

I have sent in my report for the day to K, everything seems to be going as planned.

S.'

Instead of attached reports that have been sent to Mr Kang without a message, she messages M about updates but receive no reply. I realised the message I clicked on wasn't her most recent message to M so I tapped on that one instead.

'M,

I believe they're finally making their move. I have been compromised, stay safe.

S'

My eyes widened, when I saw this. 'Sent 8 hours ago.'

"Eight hours? And who the hell is M?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Also, why is she telling M to stay safe."

Jimin blinked, "wow I didn't think I'd actually find something." Which earned a nudge from Taehyung.

"Hana found it, not you." Taehyung glared at him.

I just kept my eyes trained on the messages she's sent to whoever this M person was. Sena obviously knew she wasn't going to survive long but if this M person was alerted, why hasn't anyone come down here to check on her. I narrowed my eyes in suspicion.

'You guys continue looking, see if there's something suspicious in the messages sent. I need to check something.'

Taehyung and Jimin nod and began going through the messages. Whilst I crossed the room to look into something else, peering at the AR screen suspended in the air, I reviewed Jungkook dive, watching it play over and over again until something caught my eye.

There he was. In person and not a reflection, unlike his usual winter locks out for all to see, he stood back with a hat on his head, casted down eyes but his usual blank expression. He was looking to the left, and not at the victim that was now being pushed to his death in the water. I played this scene frame by frame until realising, just as Jungkook's brother crashed into the water I could briefly see a flash of our familiar ex agent standing far to the left before the waves took over his vision.

Ghost is eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook then mentioned that the case Jimin had dived into also had him in it. So I searched up that as well, tapping away I found it. As I was about to click it I hesitated, turning around to look at Jimin. I shouldn't while he's here, maybe I should go find Jungkook again so that he could tell me.