Chapter 11

"Jin— What—"

"She tried to kill me." Jin stated simply, his voice cold void of emotion. "I only did what was self defence."

Jimin could only stare wide eyed at the scene as Jin's broad back still faced us. I had slowly swallowed my initial shock and stood up with shaky knees. I needed to tell the others but I couldn't leave Jimin alone with him.

"But that doesn't make sense—!" Jimin shouted back, "why would she suddenly try to kill you n—"

"Call the others. I don't want to explain twice." Jin stated finally turning around to face us. If I thought the back of his lab coat was bad, his entire torso and front were drenched. I had never seen so much blood in real life.

His eyes were like two dark abysses. And his face held no emotion. Was this really the Jin we all knew?

"Aren't you going to call them?" He asked again and Jimin scrambled to tap away at his wrist device, paging the entire crew to come to the infirmary. Within seconds they see us down the hall where they came running.

"Holy shit—"

They all gasped in shock at the sight like Jimin and I did. Hoseok was turning pale and immediately turned him around, rubbing his back gently. Out of all of us, he was the least used to seeing gore since he didn't dive as often.

The room was in shambles, evidence of obvious struggle happened, the bedsheets were messed and strewn everywhere, blood was soaked in them and Sena lay dead on the ground.

Before anyone could say anything, Yoongi stepped up fuming before throwing a punch at Jin whom hadn't expected it.

"Yoongi—!" Namjoon and Jungkook quickly held him back.

"Just when we're about to start investigating, You had to fuck things up! Do you know what you just did?!" Yoongi shouted at Jin who gripped his jaw quietly, unable to meet anyone's gaze.

"You just royalty screwed us over Jin! They will find out Sena isn't contactable and then we're all dead!" Yoongi attempted to struggle out of their grips but they held on tight.

"Enough Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled at him. "Jin— you better have a fucking good reason for this." He gritted.

Jin faced us, dropping the bloodied scalpel he gripped on the ground.

"I have actually been pretending to be unconscious for the sake of finding out which side Sena belonged to. And to my dismay, whilst all of you were gathered far away from the infirmary, she decided to finally make her move and attempt to administer me this." Jin picked up a fallen vial from the floor, holding it out to us. "There is a reason why I had requested access to the dispensary, to learn about these kind of drugs that don't exist in the outside world. It was stupid of her to allow me to have a look in the first place when she's full of flaws. Beneath the dispensary there's a secret hatch where they keep these things from us." He indicated to the vial.

He tossed it to Jungkook who caught it easily since Yoongi had stopped struggling. Jungkook read through the numerous Latin words but even if you didn't know it you could easily identify what was the culprit. His eyes widened.

"This has mercury in it."

"But then why? Namjoon asked. "Why when it's so obvious she wouldn't be able to get away with it with all of us around."

"Unfortunately you're wrong Joon." Yoongi took the vial from Jungkook's hands and narrowed his eyes at it. "This drug is the sole reason why I stopped being a criminal. It's deadly and it's silent. The mercury kills the person, but it's what's running through the mercury that makes this so dangerous." Yoongi hissed. He thought he'd never see this ever again. He thought he destroyed every last one of them.