Trust you

I woke up in unfamiliar surroundings, instantly panic grew within me,"Where am I?" I found myself speaking, "Who the hell was that stranger with sea-green eyes?"

"The biggest question is no one came to find me." As I got out of my sleeping hangover and registered my surroundings, it appeared to be one of the room of my dad's hotel in which my wedding was about to take place, and it belongs to one of my dad's partner, the room in which, I spent countless number of memories with the only love of my life coincidentally he also had same sea-green eyes but his was lighter as compared to the darker ones of the stranger who kidnapped me, but the kidnapper cannot be him because he's England right now, moreover Why'd a billionaire be a kidnapper maybe I'm thinking to much, I put my hand over my head.

"I think that the guy, with sea green eyes who made me unconscious was a dream but yet again why I am in my wedding dress." I threw the duvet off me and made my way towards the door, and thankfully it was opened, I just don't know where to go first to my parents room,to Ethan or to Diana , I felt frustrated and my heart was constantly beating more than required ,I ran towards the place which was near to me that is to my parents room but it was locked, I instantly grew more panicked ,and decided to ran towards the wedding venue, with the dress in my hands,when I reached there I was left shocked seeing my one and only sister Camelia in a wedding dress kissing my fiance who would have been my groom today , and mines and his family clapping , we planned to have our wedding with family and friends around and we didn't invited acquaintance .

I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks, Camilia and Ethan appeared to be so happy, "What's this happening?" I announced gaining their attention and at my voice the both bride and Groom faces grew paled .

"Selena where have you been?" No one but my dad asked it was the first time in life that I felt furious seeing my father, he's acting as if nothing is strange and my mom glaring at me.

"What the heck? It was supposed to be my wedding and instead of finding the lost bride they decided to marry the lost's bride sister to the groom." There reaction was like nothing happened

"We thought you changed your mind and ran away." Ethan spoke and I gave him the most dirtiest look that I could.

"Yeah I never wanted this marriage to happen but that doesn't mean I will abandon my own wedding, and will go against my mom's wishes." I saw through my peripheral vision the place where my mother was standing, she appeared to be angry and hurt, and it broke my heart seeing her like that, I glanced at her to say something but she's glaring at me with her eyes bloodshot red, the same was her reaction when she found that my dad had an illegitimate child that's Camelia but she forgave him and raised Camelia with the same love as she raised me up.

"Don't gave excuses, Selena Walters!" My mom shouted making me flinch, "Today, you proved my upbringing wrong by walking on your father's footsteps."

"People are right that the one who loves you the most will going to be the one who's gonna to hurt you the most. First it was your father and now it's you." She mumbled and started crying, these were the most hurtful words I heard my mother ever said every of my relative was looking at with with disgust and my cousins with sympathy, parents spot fake friends but children spot fake relatives, and every person who I claimed as my relative present here must be so happy from inside, Why didn't that kidnapper killed me? I wondered, have he then maybe at this moment, I would have gotten a benefit of scaring them as a ghost. But the thing the hurt me the most is the choose another bride for their trophy son-in-law and without caring their daughter's whereabouts , maybe I'd really have died by now, Do they trust their security staff so much or do they disbelieve their daughter, this much.

"Mom you have a habit of not believing upbringing." I tried to prove myself right.

"You never taught me to ran away from any situation.Someone kidnapped me mom."

My rolled her eyes, "You're not a toddler to be kidnapped, Miss Walters." She spoke and gave me a disproving look, while crossing her hands over her chest.

"At least listen to her Kate." I found my dad speaking, my mom glared at my dad "You both take people for granted, you just don't know what it feels like to be hurt."

"You know Brad today for the first time in life , I am regretting forgiving you, seeing your daughter following your footsteps." She spat on my dad's face, and I feel sad for him, he shouldn't be accused of standing with his daughter, "Mom don't bring dad in all this." I don't want my parents to fight because of me, "To gave you the taste of your own pill, I've to destroy two lives." She said looking at Camelia and Ethan with sympathy, "I'm sorry love." She walked towards Camelia and gave her a kiss on her forehead and patting Ethan's back, I watching them, no one but only I can tell about how much hurtful I was feeling right now.

"Wai..t! Camelia was supposed to be out of country." I asked and my mom glared at me
"My little girl was here to surprise you and you how can you go so low Selena."Selena felt frustrated she just doesn't have any idea about what to do or say, she felt her world spinning in front of her eyes, and just wanted the head of that kidnapper in her plate. "Don't spoil my daughter's wedding, and go wherever you want to, you're not my daughter anymore." She found her mother saying, her eyes started to swell up,
"Y..Yo..You c..can't do t..his to m..me mo..mom ." I said trying to control the soab that was threatening to come out. She ignored me and walked to the reception area along with other guests, giving me innumerable looks, it was just me,my dad, and Diana left in the reception area.

They both gave me a sympathetic look "I will be waiting for you in your room", Diana said and left me with my dad to talk about , I looked at him and my eyes swell up and I hugged my dad "Do you also think that I am wrong dad." I asked while soabing , my dad embraced me in his arms, "No, my child I believe you."

"I'm sorry dad!" I mumbled "No, Sally it'd be me, who'd be sorry, what your mother feels right now is empathy towards Ethan, because I too left her to aisle on our wedding day." I found my dad confessing for the first time, but it was all a misunderstanding, and after few years my dad asked forgiveness from my mom, and she did forgave him. He wiped my tears, my another daughter needs me right now Sally, and I think you aren't in a position to witness this reception you just take rest for sometime.