The Attack

SELENA

After freshening up, I decided to put some effort, in making myself look presentable infront of my husband, as after seeing the pandant again in his neck, I knew that, Emerson, still love me as much as I love him, I decided to wear, the key again in my bracelet as, I prefer it there rather than hidden, as I was about to put the key to my bracelet, I felt Emerson standing as I looked at him from the mirror, he was smiling and was wearing a navy blue shirt, and pants ,few buttons of his shirt were open making me appreciate the lock in his neck.

"Sally you asked me last night about, why do I still wear this lock." He spoke as I made eye contact with him .

"I still want to know."

"Well.."

"This lock you see here is close to my heart, you locked it with the key that's in your hands, years back."

"No, girl ,literally no girl,ever managed to break that lock or was able to find the spare key. "

"As you never bothered to throw it away."
I should say, that it's cringe,but instead, I found something melted in my heart,and I threw my hands around him and hugged him tightly.

Yeah,only I had the right to hold the key to his heart .

After getting ready, we didn't have much to do so after grabbing our breakfast, we decided to grab our luggage and move towards city to enjoy our honeymoon, which wasn't part of our plan, when we came here as we were not on taking terms back then but little did, I knew one night of passion with Emerson was enough for us to forget those seven years of separation.

Right now Emerson, was sleeping on my shoulder as always his hand intervened with mine, he was wearing a casual, white t-shirt with jeans, as we were sitting in backseat ,as the driver led us to our destination, I couldn't help but smile as now I felt that our family was complete ,and as far as Emerson is with me, I need not to fear that killers, those who killed our siblings, making a mental note to share it with him ,so that those devils get punishment as soon as possible.

I felt his lips on the nape of my neck,as he planted a soft kiss there making me shiver in pleasure, as he got up and smiled at me, "Good Morning, sleepy head!" I said to him, "Indeed it's a very good morning in years. " He replied and then side hugged me,as the car halted to our destination, it was one of the Black Corporations hotel, with was nearby to the Effiel tower .

We stayed here before, when we were in initial days of our relationship, well that was more of a family vacation, yes our family came to Paris for a family vacation, that's so weird, that was James and Laura's idea like always.

They lived there life the fullest, and made sure we did the same, more than our parents, it was those two,who persuaded us on taking those vacations, those guys were fun loving but sadly after there death, these vacations ended but not for our parents but for me and Emerson, as once in every six months, those four along with Peter and Lily travel different places and explore different cities. Those guys misses ,James and Laura very much as well as they are there favorite kids,as they used to claim making me as well as Emerson jealous, but now I miss them very much.

I felt Emerson's hand on my shoulder he gave me the look as if he knew what, I was thinking .

"You miss them, right. " He asked and I looked in his eyes, that says he misses them as much as, I do as we standing at the entrance. "I have to tell you something, Emerson. " I think it was the time to tell him about the reason for there death .

"What it's it about?" He asked while keeping his hands on my cheeks.

But as, I opened my mouth to speak, I saw horror in Emerson's eyes but before, I could make out what was happening, Emerson pushed me into him, as I heard the sound of gun ,thankfully Emerson's security was quick enough to come into action.