Guilty

I never in my widest dreams thought that a day would come when I'd be feeling incredibly guilty after seeing an wedding invitation at my doorstep,it was under my expensive black shoes as I bent down to pick it up ,and read the name of the couple, Ethan weds Sally,I linger my fingers over her beautiful name,the pain that I was feeling right now was undefined, I felt warm moisture in my eyes .How can she forget me this easily we promised to spend our life together?

"It's too late now" I whispered and fisted my hands in a ball, till last week I was incredibly happy that now there's nothing that would separate me from the queen of my dreams but now I am witnessing all my dreams crashing infront of my eyes,and the worst part is Emerson  Black and failures never walk on same path, this is going to be hard.

I found myself throwing the letter in the dustbin while wiping the moisture off my eyes,taking out my sunglasses I made my way towards my expensive black SUV and made my way towards my office building.

"Life walks too fast, she wouldn't wait for me forever." I whispered to myself as I drove towards the city, she never knew my feelings towards her and if she would have slightest idea then the situation would have been different today and I wouldn't  be feeling the remorse for lost love today.

I halted the car in the parking, buttoning up my nave blue Italian suit jacket, I strode inside the building, awarded by "Good morning!" wishes from my staff as always when I am in a bad mood I try my best to ignore them because I don't  have control over my anger, it works as a warning to them to avoid me as possible as they can , when I am angry atleast five people ended up getting fired and I feel sad for firing them the other day , so I decided to gave them silent treatment as a warning and thankfully it works.

As I made my way towards my cabin and took my seat my secretary who's dying to sleep with me since the day I hired her knocked when I didn't replied she opened the door ajar . "May I come in Sir?" I nodded within no time she entered in with my black coffee, about how much I try to ignore her clothing but she always manages to get my attention, she's wearing a white tshirt with it's few buttons open and a short skirt which lie above her knees.

"Sir, Mr Black your father is here to see you shall I send him in." She asked in a seductive voice, I nodded in turn and picked up my coffee to take a sip.

I watched her leaving and kept the cup back on the table, my mind refused to work on something other than remembering my Sally, there isn't a single day I don't miss her and remember her beautiful smile, her hypnotizing blue eyes her scent her blonde hairs . I was smiling like an idiot until I hear the door of my cabin opening revealing the man because of whom I am here on this earth and in this office, Alexander Black.

I was about to get up as my dad made his way inside he is older version of me or I can say I am younger vision of him, with his slightly grey hair,few wrinkles except the blue eyes , that I got sea green eyes from my mother .

He monthly comes to meet me to ask the company's whereabouts and now to I think he's here for the same, he raised this company like his own child, whenever I needed him , he wasn't present but when this company needed him he didn't thought twice before leaving my birthday party or my graduation ceremony, my mom was always there for me but my dad was always there for this company ,at times I felt jealous of the company but eventually I understood his care towards it, this company fed us and fulfilled our basic necessities, we should be thankful of it .

"Keep sitting" he ordered in his authoritative voice, I obeyed him.

He took a seat infront of me "How are you son?" he said in his fatherly voice.

"Everything is fine dad,I signed the deal with Chelsea Enterprises and it'd bring fruits of success to our company. "I covered my sadness with my smile and replied

"I didn't asked company's whereabouts but yours son." He said in his concerned voice .

"I got an invitation to Selena's wedding and that brought me here."he said and sent a sad smile in my direction, My eyes grew wide dad knew that I love Sally from all my heart, it's through him that I met her for the first time.