THEY WERE MURDERED

SELENA

"I am a married woman now." I looked to and fro from my wedding band to my husband, the man who once used to be the centre of my universe.

"Selena don't look at me like that." I found Emerson speaking, I think he caught me checking him and the ring.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you're standing with a stranger, and you'll ran away any second, maybe I'm your husband infront of the world, but I assure you for you I am the same old Emerson, your best friend. " He spoke in a gentle tone, and I looked in his eyes for conformation, I see innocence in them. I smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"Although, Selena don't mind me, but these ,seven years had changed you a lot, but one of you bad habit still remains the same, that you noticed everything but never react, you still lack confidence. " He spoke and it wasn't the first, time that I was hearing this from his mouth back in high school days, he recommended me to take classes to built up confidence ,I simply ignored him, because it all takes a strong grip on your heart, to built that confidence,but my heart is a stubborn toddler, it all takes few goodies to get it in control and the other time, it gets out of my control and relaxes by itself.

"Selena!!" I found, Emerson bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Your, Aunt Pam, is coming our way." He warned me, well her arrival will make this situation more difficult, but whatever it's with,Emerson beside me,I can handle her.

"I hate her" I said loud,enough for Emerson to hear and he chuckled, it's the first time he chuckle today, and I was happy to see him happy .

God, keep him smiling like this forever.

"OMG! What a beautiful pair." The bitch of an aunt, brought us out of our moment.

"Congratulations, Mr Black!" She kissed, Emerson on cheeks leaving a lipstick mark, and I rolled my eyes.

"You know my niece loves you a lot, that's why she didn't think twice before ruining her family's reputation and leaving my poor nephew to marry her half sister at the alter." I knew it , she's going to bring it infront of him.

"Mr Black, I've heard somewhere you both used to be, highschool sweethearts, you should ask my niece, why on earth she agreed to marry my nephew in the first place when, she loved you." She said while glaring in my direction,  I glared at her with the same intensity at her. She's said more than required, if she doesn't stop now, I'll ended up killing her.

Before I could speak something, Emerson cut me off by saying that "Aunt Pamela"

"Don't call me aunt, call me Pamela it's just Pamela." She said and I resisted the urge to grab her by her throat.

"Ok,Whatever, it's Sally's personal issue, and if I myself being her husband doesn't have any problem with it ,why'd you?"

"Your, Nephew too married someone else, and he seems happy. " Emerson spoke while gesturing towards, Ethan and Camelia, they're dancing together, and from inside I felt happy for them.

"It's past, let it stay in past." I said before, she'd speak something else and gestured ,Peter to spill juice on her expensive shoes.