He discovered

It has been two weeks since the wedding incident happened and I avoid my parents, staying at Diana's house although we're living together since, I broke up with Emerson, but my parents house is two blocks away from here, and visited them thrice in a week and daily to handle the kids to their grandparents.

It's just today, I got a call from my dad to visit him , he said "It's an emergency." After completing my work at hospital, I changed into  a black dress which reached to my knees and letting my hair down I decided to go because when my dad says it's emergency it really is, but I resisted to worry myself, was nervous to face my mother, Diana was still out so I choose to message her, and walked myself to the house.

As soon as I reached the back door of the house, my heart started beating frantically, Who's so nervous to face their parents ? It's me sadly my parents made this hard.

I rang the bell and within no time, the housekeeper Jones opened the door welcoming me in with a warm hug, she's in her mid-fiftees the longest serving staff member of my family, she took care of me and my brother in our parents absence. "Is she alright now?" I asked her referring to my mother, she's like her bestfriend and she must have been know everything by now.

"I heard your dad, explaining her the situation and she seemed to understand, I think. " she said and the thing worked as a relief to me, I planted a kiss on her cheeks and made my way towards the hall finding my dad talking to two man and my mom working with a woman in the kitchen, because of the sound I could make out, usually the house is silent.

As I step my foot inside the hall and cleared my throat, I gained the attention of the three man, and was left thunderclap discovering two very familiar faces, it felt like I had just taken ten rounds of a football ground.

"Nice to meet you again daughter!" I heard Alexander Black say, the man who used to be like a father to me and still he's and beside him his son the arrogant man who stabbed my heart into billion pieces, his son Emerson Black.

"Hi Love!" He whispered sending chills throughout my body, I hate him for making me feel this way.

"H..Hello" I said awkwardly, these people are so good at acting, I wondered, but the main question is what they're doing here after five years.

"Will you keep standing there, Sally. " My dad brought me out of my thoughts, I entered inside and took a seat beside Emerson because sadly both other seats were occupied by my dad and Alexander.

He's wearing a blue suit and a tie, suits always added charms to his personality, and he's looking powerful plus handsome, his light brown hairs become more beautiful since the last time, I saw it .

"I know Selena there are numerous things that are going on your head right now and today this emergency meeting is to put a permanent end to your problems." I found my dad speaking and Alexander nodding, Emerson giving them a puzzled expression.

"How will you put a permanent halt to my problems?" I asked and rolled my eyes at my dad's childish behaviour.

"By telling Emerson the truth." I heard my mother saying while entering in followed by his mother Gina Black, she smiled as soon as she saw me and I got up to hug her, I missed that woman. I ignored my mother in this moment because I was scared of her rejection infront of this family .

"What truth are you talking about?" Emerson asked while narrowing his eyes, I sighed I'll going to be difficult.

"What're you all hiding from me?" He asked at that moment tears started to spill out of my eyes.

"Mom"

"Dad"

"Brad"

"Kate"

He took four or adults name but no one spoke up, "Selena?" He got up and took my hands in his, "Tell me" He looked at me with hopeful eyes and I was busy enjoying the warmth of his hands in mine.

"Selena?" He brought me out of my thoughts "It's about Laura" I said and his eyes grew wide, "W..What a..bout L..Laura?" He asked, I didn't reply so he shooked my shoulders. "Laura was pregnant with twins." I blurted out and be gave me a horrified expression.

"Do, I hear right?"

"You said Laura was pregnant?" He asked and I nodded, "She didn't told me that."

"She told nobody Emerson, it was when the kids were born we all discovered it." I said as tears continued to spill out of my eyes, it's because of me and him that my brother and his sister kept their relationship secret.

"Where are my niece or nephew? Why the hell you're telling this to me now?" He asked "Don't say they're dead."

"No, they're alive and happy on a summer camp , Peter and Lily are there name."