Prologue

Emerson being a gentleman as always asked me to handle the coat to him , and I obeyed as we got down.

I was going to ask my coat back but instead he requested me to accept his help in wearing, it I was first puzzled but agreed , I am in my late twenties and now I realised that these small arguments are just a waste of time.  He holded the coat for me and I wear it, and distanced myself from him but he grabbed my arms making me colluding with his hard chest, before I could ask what's he upto he freed my previously tied hairs letting them down, we're dangerously close to eachother, making me lost in the smell of his masculine hypnotizing scent, I missed it,and closed my eyes to enjoy it and instantly opened my eyes and looked at him finding him already looking  at me, I can't put my finger on unfathomable emotion his beautiful sea-green eyes were hiding, he suprised me by inhaling the scent of my hairs , he used to do that when we're together, he used to say it's his favourite thing about me.

I felt that old emotion, at his action but he surprised me yet again by leaving me and asking me to follow him towards his car, I stared at him in shock and blinked my eyes.

Was it a dream or Emerson learned the art of being unpredictable from me?