His point of view

Emerson

I woke up in a room that wasn't mine , it belongs to my ex's parents, and that's when I realised how the people that, I considered my own betrayed me. They kept me away from my own niece and nephew my sister's children , I would never have known the truth if Brad hadn't asked me to kidnap, Selena on her wedding day. I don't feel mad on my parents or her parents for hiding the truth from me because they always considered me immature to hold responsibilities but I feel mad on Selena,she could have told me the truth but she didn't.

Did our relationship overpowered our friendship?

Before we were partners, we used to be bestfriends , and always shared even a minor detail with eachother, indeed good friends shouldn't be partners.

 Even she herself raised the kids alone, without any assistance, I know that I was being as ass for behaving her badly after our breakup,but it isn't like she wasn't aware of my nature , last day when my mother asked me to accompany her to Walter's house, I knew there must be some problem they are hiding from me but I choose to be quite, at the same time excited to see Sally indeed she's became thrice gorgeous as she's before, with those curves and twinkle in her eyes. Still, I feel pity on Selena, she's to sacrifice a large part of her life to be the mother of those kids, maybe she didn't wanted me to make sacrifice as she has done, because she still cares for me, I can tell it by her face, the way she console me yesterday, even when she knows she's a failure in being a councillor to the people she considers as her family .

The way her soft hands touch my cheeks, I resisted the urge to take her hands in mine and kiss them, I missed that touch, I missed seeing my reflection in her green eyes, but I can't be a husband to her as our parents have decided, I mean what we're they thinking before deciding all this, Sally told me about what a devil of cousin grandfather she's got but I've never predicted that the man will fall down to a extent that, he'll forgot that two innocent kids are involved in all this.

The reason that, I can't be in a fake relationship with her is because of our past, I still have those feelings but I know I'll eventually hurt her again and this time , she didn't have a option to leave me because she's not coming to me by her will but is forced upon me. That's the sole reason of our breakup, I'll hurt her in innumerable ways, without knowing the reason, she being naive will forgave me and will not show me or tell me, "Which particular act of mine is the reason of the tears in her eyes ?" Seeing her hurt is the last thing on earth I want, but seeing her hurt because of me is the thing I never want on earth to happen.

Our parents want to see us together, but now we both don't want to be together, but with the kids involved, I don't know what my next decision would be maybe , after hearing Sally's decision, I'd take my own, seeing her outburst last night, I knew that's she's sick of taking the responsibility all alone and need assistance now but Mrs Walters shouldn't have behaved with her so rudely.

....

I was already mad on everyone for hiding the truth from me but when they told me that they want me and Sally to act like couple, my reaction was unexpected, even I was shocked with the choices of my words, anger gets the worst off me, Literally my words were "You want us to fake date?" I know it might have hurt, Sally but she masked her emotions, while glancing at her mobile screen, but when, Mrs Walters scolded her, I was somewhat diverted from my anger, but Sally's outburst, on her mother, her bestfriend was more shocking than beyond, indeed, James death has left a huge scar on the mother-daughter relationship.

They'd have asked her whether she's ready for another relationship or not, I mean just now her marriage was called off because of me, and she's to suffer humiliation infront of thousands of guests and her family , I knew by her face she's trying to suppress her tears , I felt so bad for not being with her when, she needed me the most, without mother's support and dad's who support was only their for name, it's me who left but I was so busy in making and enjoying my life that, I forgot, I've promised someone to be their happiness and to keep her needs above my own.

When she left, I wanted to run behind her to console her but my stupid anger kept me glued to the chair, but the thing that worked as the pepper on my wounds was, when Brad shouted on his wife for the first time for the daughter he never stood stand. He didn't told her what happened on the wedding day but the evil plans of Ethan and his family , it's when she wanted to run back and hug her daughter asking her forgiveness .

The woman was ready to abandon her own blood for a good for nothing property, but  Sally and her mother is more emotional than beyond, the believe in happiness of others above their own, Katherine Walters want that property because it's her father's last memory with her and Selena Walters her daughter wants to see her mother happy as before. I shooked my head and curse the day, I met Sally.

..

The day when my ex-girlfriend was trying to catch my attention and was asking me to drop her home and at that time , I was so in love with Katie that I agreed to handle my new car keys to her, although Katie wasn't asking for them but my eyes dropped on a gorgeous girl standing beside her she's so beautiful, her cheeks with red blush , her dark hair sprowwing in the air, it's a cloudy weather that day and I don't know what happened, I took out my keys and extended them in the girl's direction, she's first puzzled and just looked like a toddler who's about take candy from a stranger, she glance me in my eyes and took the keys, and that was the moment when my hands brushed against hers , although it's a short but a touch to remember , when she glanced at Katie like a child asking her mother, Did I do it right? I couldn't help but my lips twitch into a smile .

And my heart asked me , Who's she?

I tried to suppress my laughter when Katie scolded her like a mother telling her that, "Don't take  things from strangers. " That was the moment when, Sally pouted and returned me the keys.

She glanced at the ground, and my eyes were not willing to move from her, my heart said "She's the one." I accepted, she used to be shy , but she's not anymore , responbilities made her a mature individual.