Vacation

SELENA

It's been a while, since I had slept with someone, the last person, I remember sleeping with is Emerson, and now after seven years too, he's became the first person in a while, it's been a passionate night with numerous emotions, and still, I didn't got a chance to confort, him about the locket, he's wearing.

Talking about the key, yes after our wedding, I wore it as a pendant always hiding it from him, as the key is my strength, it's a memory to remember, the days when, I had someone to love and the same someone loved me too. He was a gentleman last night, he cleaned me after ourIt's session and also, gave me his shirt to wear as ,I used to do after sex.

Does that mean we've consummated our marriage, well that's a moment to celebrate! I smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling at Sally?" Emerson brought me out of my thoughts, "You're awake" I asked as ,I realized I was too busy in my chain of thoughts, that I failed to notice him. "I never slept, Sally. I was staring at you the whole time, when you're busy with the chain of your thoughts. " I smiled and planted a kiss on his cheeks, he's taken aback by my gesture as, he blinked his eyes twice. "So, tell me what were you thinking about?" He asked as he stroke my cheeks with his hands. "I was thinking about us." I replied instantly as, if he wanted to hear this from my mouth, he changed his position as now he's on the top of me .

"It's been a while, Selena. " He spoke in his rusty voice as, he stared in my eyes with his lust full ones, "Since?" I asked

"Since we're this much close, I missed us Sally." He said as he planted a kiss on my lips while entangling my hands in his, I instantly replied to his kiss, as even I can't deny that fact about, How much, I missed us. "I missed kissing you like this." He said as he left love bites on my neck, making me morn in pleasure. He opened the buttons of the shirt I was wearing, leaving me bear, as his hands made contact with my breasts "I miss your tits." He said as he left kisses in the valley of my breasts while playing with my nipples, and massaging my breasts, "Oh my God Emerson!" I whispered as, I found pressure building up across my core, and I felt butterflies in my stomach , "Please, Emerson " I managed to say "Just don't stop " He nipped my nipple in his mouth, sending a wave of pleasure across my core as I wrapped my necked body across his wrist. We always had a nipple play ,post sex. "I can't get enough of you Selena. " He spoke against my ears as, I lay all necked on his stomach, "You know Emerson, you gave me the best sex, of my life, last night. " I found myself confessing, as I brushed his hairs with my, hands, while laying on the top of him, I wasn't ashamed as my breasts brushed against his, necked chest, it felt like we've never been separated and our relationship was always like this.

He too brush my hairs, with his hands and left a kiss on my forehead, "Although, I don't think it's the best time to ask the question, but I couldn't help, have you ever been with this close to someone beside me?" He asked, although I wouldn't confess, but there's no need of lying. "Never, Emerson, it's always been you." I said proudly.

"Can I ask the same?" I questioned, he smiled and said "Likewise princess, for me too, it's always been you." As we again began showering eachother with infinite kisses. "Our souls and bodies belong to eachother. "

EMERSON

Selena lay on the top of me, all bere in her body which was a piece of art, after tiring her up all night and a long session in early morning, I wasn't in a mood to let her go, About how much I missed everything about, her how was I even surviving, these years of separation, I just couldn't resist myself from touching her as, her breasts brushed against my chest and my cock hardened, but I have to had patience, as I slowly move her aside but sadly I woke her up in the process, "Good Morning, Princess" I greeted her as I left a kiss on her temple. She rubbed her eyes,as she got up and replied "Good Morning handsome!"

I got up and offered her my hands, "Let's go"

"Where?" She gave me a puzzled look and asked as, I look proudly at the hickey on her neck, she failed to notice, I know once she discovered them she's going to me mad at me. "For Bath."

"Aren't you tired, after six plus one round from last night and early morning, that you want more." She asked, making my chuckle, as I bend down to her level and tug the strands of her hair behind her ear.
"I would never get tired of you. " I said and made her look at me with admiration, "Are you tired?" I asked her but instead, she pressed her lips against mine, and said. "Carry me, to the bath." I obeyed as I removed the blanket that covered her body and carried her in bridal style to the bath.