Questions

I can't believe she's in my arms, it still felt like a dream to me. She was scanning my face, I knew that she'd fall for my handsomeness like every other girl and will going to hug me.

"But she isn't like any other girl, that's what is unique about her." Even though she recognized me but I think she's still in shock that's why wasn't speaking anything but as always Selena Walters showed how unpredictable she's, masking her emotions "My apologies handsome stranger, I didn't recognise you." Which made me look at her with my eyes widened, "Will you please lemme go?" She said as she distanced herself from me, and bit her cheeks, she always does that when she lies, moreover she wasn't looking me in eyes,"Thank you for saving me, see you around." She whispered and left, I watched her leaving, if I wanted I'd have never left her hands and claimed her right here.

"She kept her words." I smirked and remember our past, it was our routine that every friday after dinner will go for stargazing it was one of the days , she's telling me that her about her friend's broke up while laying on the grass beside me in my garden, that if I ever tried to broke up with her, she'll pretend that she never knew me before and will call me handsome stranger.

I smiled , it means she still remember every moment we've spent together like me, thankfully I agreed to father's and Mr Bradley's idea of kidnapping her and saving her from Ethan and her sister Camelia's trap.

"Emerson who's that beauty in your arms." My friend, Mike brought me out of my thoughts, "She seemed special." He said while looking in the direction she left and instantly jealousy crept upon me, "It's none of your business." I replied through gritted teeth. "Oh! Something is burning is this smell coming from you." He teased and I glared at him, "Well, Black if you forgot I'm already married." he said while flaunting his wedding band and I am the father of two beautiful kids. I rolled my eyes "It's very rare that I see any girl in your arms, that's why I asked."

Yeah! He's right my heart never allowed me to love anyone or touch anyone beside My Sally, and I'd do whatever possible to make her mine again, and ask her the question Did she forgot the promises we made, did she forgot the time we spent together discovering eachother so that one day, we make a life together. How can she marry someone else beside me?