[forty one.]

NOVEMBER 5th-"WHY are the Hufflepuffs still wearing those disgusting badges?" Cedric queried

NOVEMBER 5th
-
"WHY are the Hufflepuffs still wearing those disgusting badges?" Cedric queried.
"It's because they think Harry Potter is trying to steal your glory." Ellie informed him.
"How many times do I have to say that I don't mind?" Cedric queried.
Ellie just shrugged and then her and Cedric started walking through the corridors. Then they saw a group of Hufflepuffs. All wearing POTTER STINKS badges.
"Hannah." Cedric pleaded, then stared at the boy.
"I'm sorry it's just Draco Malfoy's paying me five galleons to wear it." Hannah exclaimed.
"Hannah sweetie please take the badge off." Cedric spoke.
"Okay!" Hannah replied then took off the badge and threw it across the corridors.
Then Ellie lifted up her feet and leaned into Cedric's ear.
"I think she fancies you?" She whispered.
Cedric then chuckled and mouthed yes.
"We'll see you around Hannah." said Cedric and then the two left. Then he wrapped his arm over Ellie's shoulder. "You know this year is going to be awesome! I can feel it." Cedric exclaimed.
Then Ellie took his arm off her shoulder.
"Yeah, maybe you're actually going to get an actual girlfriend." Ellie teased.
"Hey, I had a thing with Katie Bell and the one Hufflepuff girl who you don't like." Cedric protested.
"Please don't mention that girl. And that thing you had with Katie Bell was never official." said Ellie as she brushed her hair with her fingers.
"Whatever, but I guarantee this is the year I'll get an actual girlfriend." Cedric smiled, then looked at Ellie.
"Hey maybe this year you'll get a boyfriend." He smirked.
"Cedric I could care less if I get a boyfriend." She replied.
"Oh come on, it's my dying wish!" Cedric exaggerated.
"Stop that!" Ellie shot.
Cedric just grinned.
"Okay fine, I'm kidding that's not my actual wish. My wish would be to have Daphne and Chase stop fighting." Cedric exclaimed.
"I still can't believe they aren't talking to each other. They haven't even bickered." Ellie added.
"Well I'm sure they'll be fine." Cedric spoke, then looked over. "Come on let's go to the great hall. Breakfast is starting soon." He explained.
"Remind me again why we wake up at six in the morning when our first class is at nine?" Ellie asked him.
"So we can have some quality bonding time." Cedric smiled.
"Stop acting like my brother." Ellie shot.
"Oh please I am your brother. We're family even if we don't have the same blood." Cedric told her.
Ellie gave him a smile and then looked forward and saw Neville Longbottom.
"Neville!" Ellie exclaimed.
Neville looked up and smiled softly as he walked over to Ellie.
"Hi Ellie! And h-hi C- Cedric." Neville stuttered, and Cedric gave him a smile.
"Are you okay Neville?" Ellie queried.
"Yeah I'm fine. I just learned about this new plant gillyweed! It's very interesting." Neville explained, and his eyes lit up talking about the plant.
"That's fascinating Neville you'll have to tell me all about it. How about we meet up in the library soon?"  Ellie queried, and Neville nodded with a smile. And he quickly left.
"That boy is adorable." Cedric spoke.
"You think everyone is adorable." Ellie exclaimed.
"Shush." Cedric shot, then the two walked to the great hall.
Ellie noticed Mad-Eye-Moody stare at them. She was weirded out but she just shrugged it.
Why did she have this odd feeling about Mad-Eye-Moody? He didn't act like how she thought he would. She just sighed and then walked with Cedric to the great hall.
[][][]
NOVEMBER 16th
-
FRED glared at George as he wouldn't stop talking about rubbish.
"I'm telling you maybe Professor Trelawney can see the future!" George explained.
"Georgie you're being ridiculous." Fred shot, then opened the portrait and the two started to head to the corridors. "Also why are we going outside? I'm cold." Fred exclaimed, and then tightened his scarf.
"We need fresh air stupid." George replied.
"Why are you always so full of logic it's annoying." Fred muttered.
"I'm going to take that as a compliment." George spoke, then nudged Fred's elbows as he saw someone.
"What?" Fred queried.
"Look, it's Smith and Greengrass." His brother pointed out.
"Your point?" Fred queried, then looked over at Ellie and he smiled.
"That's adorable." George advised.
"What is?" Fred asked, not paying much attention to George, and started playing with the ends of his scarf.
"How you smiled when you saw her." George replied.
"I did not!" Fred shot.
"Whatever." George spoke, then looked at the two girls. "I've rarely seen them without each other. It's like they're glued to the hip." George added.
"I don't know I think it's Elle and Diggory." Fred admitted.
Fred noticed that Cedric was like an older brother.
"That is true." George replied.
Then the twins just stood there for a moment.
"Georgie, how come you don't fancy anyone?" Fred queried.
"I don't know. It's kind of shocking to not like anyone, but I also like it." George admitted and Fred nodded. "Well I need to get going. I promised to help Ginny with her potions work." George told him.
Then he locked eyes with Ellie and she waved at him.
She turned to Daphne Greengrass then started to walk over to him.
"Hey." Ellie greeted, Fred smiled at her and noticed that her cheeks had a tint of pink due to the wind and cold.
"Hi, so what were you two talking about? Me I suppose." Fred teased with a grin.
Ellie rolled her eyes at the boy.
"Yeah actually we were talking about how cocky you are." Ellie replied.
"I still don't know what that word means." Fred shot.
Ellie shrugged and just gave him a smile.
"Of course you don't." Ellie spoke, then stood next to him and he smiled.
"So what were you two talking about? You seemed a bit stressed." Fred asked.
"I don't know I just told her how I didn't like it when I would run into Adam. He's a nice guy but I can't find the heart to tell him I don't like him like that." She explained.
"Wait. You have a heart?" Fred teased and Ellie gave him a small smile.
"You're annoying." Ellie spoke.
"Wow that is so rude you're breaking my heart and shattering it to small pieces." Fred smirked.
"Shut up." Ellie shot.
Fred then smiled and looked at her.
"Just be honest with him." Fred explained.
Ellie nodded and gave him a smile.
"Thanks Freddie." Ellie spoke.
"Your welcome Elle." Fred replied, then he looked at her.
"Wait, before you go," Fred spoke and then took his scarf off and handed it to her. "it's cold." He added.
She just nodded and wrapped the scarf around her neck.
"Bye Freddie." said Ellie.
"Bye Elle." said Fred.
[][][]
NOVEMBER 20th
-
"FOUR days! I can't believe the first task is in four days. Do you know what can happen in four days? A lot can happen guys! And when I mean a lot I mean a lot." Cedric rambled.
"Cedric calm down." Ellie laughed.
"Yeah seriously you have to calm down pretty boy." Daphne spoke, and quickly got up.
"Where are you going?" Ellie asked.
"I have to meet Blaise for charms." She exclaimed, then got up and quickly left. Then Cedric started to get up too.
"I have to go meet Chase, he needs help with Divination." Cedric told her.
"Hey, what is it? Abandon Ellie day?" Ellie queried.
Cedric just patted her back and Ellie started to work on her astronomy.
She saw Adam and she smiled and then he about to walk to her table and then he stopped and turned around and walked another direction.
Then she looked next to her and saw George.
"Smith! How are you?" He asked excessively loud.
"Weasley what are you doing?" Ellie queried.
George just looked around and quickly sat down.
"You are so welcome I saved you from that French dude!" George exclaimed.
"Oh thanks George." Ellie spoke, then George looked around again. Then she looked at George. "So, I'm assuming you want a favor." Ellie said to George.
"Actually no. I just thought we should talk more. I mean we were friends first." George exclaimed.
Ellie then remembered her first time in detention. George and Ellie had ended up making a deal of being friends. However, they didn't talk as much as Ellie and Fred did.
"That is true." Ellie replied, then she saw George fidget with his fingers. "Is there something wrong George?" Ellie asked.
"What! No, I'm very tired that's all. Frederic wouldn't stop snoring." George exclaimed.
"His first name is Frederic?" Ellie queried.
George nodded with a smirk.
"That's interesting." Ellie spoke.
"Well what's your first name?" George questioned.
"Why?" Ellie asked.
"Well it's probably just as bad." George replied.
"Not really, it's Elenor." She told him.
"Wow that is so much better than Fred's name." George admitted and Ellie chuckled. "So why don't you go by your full name?" George asked.
"My dad gave me the nickname and it just stuck." Ellie explained.
"That makes sense." George spoke. Ellie then gave him a smile. "So you know what I think is stupid." George started.
"What?" Ellie asked.
"People being in a relationship. What's the point? When I'm in a relationship I want it to last!" George exclaimed.
"Well some people get into relationships for many different reasons." Ellie explained.
George shrugged.
"I guess it just depends on how people see it." He admitted.
"I guess so." Ellie replied.
Then the two started to talk and shared jokes here and there.
Ellie then realized that she was happy to have George as a friend, because at least he won't get that cocky. Even though Ellie thought cocky is good too.
[][][]
NOVEMBER 24th
-
"DRAGONS! I am so going to die! I mean those things terrify me!" Cedric rambled, and Chase patted his back.
"I'm sure you'll be fine. I mean you have been practicing ever since Harry told you." Ellie assured.
Cedric smiled for a second.
"Yeah, I'll be okay." Cedric spoke.
Then he looked around and saw that people were starting to head to the stands and then waited.
"I should probably get going." Cedric exclaimed, then hugged Chase. "In case I do die. I love you two." He told them. Ellie nodded and then he hugged her. After that he started to run towards the tents.
"He's going to be okay right?" Chase asked.
"I hope so." Ellie admitted.
Chase just smiled at her.
"You know we haven't really talked by ourselves much in a while." Chase advised.
"Yeah, were usually with either Cedric or Daphne." Ellie added.
"Please don't speak about that girl." Chase spoke.
"Too bad. You two are so stubborn." Ellie shot.
"So are you." Chase muttered, and Ellie glared at him.
"Anyways, you guys should just forgive each other. I'm pretty sure you two were close to becoming good friends." Ellie exclaimed.
"I sort of still think she's my friend. But not anymore because clearly Daphne Greengrass hates me!" Chase shot.
"Turn around." Ellie spoke.
Chase turned around and saw Daphne. The two stared at each other and stood in silence.
Just then she felt someone tap her shoulder.
She saw it was George who looked concerned.
"What is going on?" He asked in a whisper.
"I have no idea." Ellie replied.
Soon Fred followed and looked at the two. He turned to Ellie and she just shrugged and he nodded.
Chase cleared his throat and broke the silence.
"Hi." said Chase.
"Hi." said Daphne.
And they stared at each other in silence again.
"Did you ask Elle yet?" Fred queried.
"Nope, I got distracted by these two." George explained.
"Ask me what?" Ellie queried.
"Oh if you'd like to see our older brother Charlie. He's here." Fred informed her.
Ellie looked at Daphne and Chase for a second.
"Sure." Ellie replied.
Fred looked at George.
"George." He spoke.
"I'll see Charlie later. I want to see what these two are going to do." George explained. Fred rolled his eyes at him and turned to Ellie.
"I can see he's very invested." Fred whispered.
Ellie chuckled and then she started to follow to where Fred was walking.
"You know for some reason Charlie wanted to see you." Fred told her.
"Why?" She queried.
"I don't know. I mean probably because you aren't as annoying as Lee." Fred replied.
"That makes sense." Ellie spoke.
Fred just smiled at her for a moment.
"So I'm going to assume you have one of those Potter Stinks badges?" Fred guessed with a smirk.
"Oh of course yeah I shined it up and stuck it right on my coat." said Ellie sarcastically and Fred smirked.
"Yeah I can see it. It looks very shiny." He teased.
Ellie laughed and Fred grinned at it.
"Hey it's my brother and his friend!" Charlie Weasley yelled out, then started to run towards them.
"Hey Charlie." Fred spoke.
Charlie ignored him and then turned to Ellie.
"So your Ellie right?" Charlie queried and Ellie nodded. "Nice to see you again." Charlie exclaimed, and then let out his hand so she could shake it.
Ellie accepted it and then gave him a small smile.
"So Fred here tells me that you're very close to the top of your class." Charlie spoke.
"Oh um yeah. I'm third." She told him.
Charlie just gave her a smile.
"Well I believe you could do it." Charlie encouraged.
Ellie smiled at him for a moment.
Then Charlie looked back.
"Well I should get going. It was nice seeing you Ellie! Bye Fred." Charlie spoke and then quickly left.
Fred looked at Ellie for a moment and smiled.
"I think he was more excited to see you more than me." Fred exclaimed and Ellie chuckled. Fred looked at her for a moment. "What's wrong? You seem a bit tense." He asked.
"I think I'm just tired and it looks like there's something wrong. I didn't get any sleep last night." She told him.
"Oh well that's not great. Anyways want to know what happened the other day?" He queried.
"Sure." said Ellie.
"Angelina told me that Katie Bell was checking George and I out. It's kind of annoying." Fred advised.
"Welcome to Cedric's world." Ellie spoke.
"Poor him." Fred muttered.
"I'm sorry, did you just say poor him? As in you feel bad for Cedric Diggory." Ellie teased.
"Oh shut it." Fred smirked and Ellie smiled. Then he looked at her.
And he thought that she had looked prettier. If that was even possible.
The two started to head to the stands and Ellie glanced over to him. She thought that his hair looked nice? She sort of felt like brushing his hair with her fingers but she stopped thinking that. When she remembered his scarf was still in her bag.
"Wait! Here." She exclaimed then handed him his scarf.
"Oh you keep it, it's cold and I already have one." He assured her.
Ellie nodded and then looked over to where Daphne and Chase had been standing. They were talking.
"I'm going to go. I'll see you later Freddie." said Ellie.
"See you later Elle." He spoke with a smile.
And when she turned around she smiled at the name.
Elle.
For some reason she felt comfortable with only Fred calling her Elle. She thought it would be weird if anyone else called her that.
Then she walked up to Daphne and Chase.
"You guys are talking." Ellie spoke.
"Well we came to a conclusion." Chase told her.
"As of right now we are peers." Daphne spoke.
Ellie chuckled and the three headed to the stands and stood with Luna and Blaise.
After a few minutes the canon launched and she saw Cedric go out first. She closed her eyes for a bit and then opened them. She didn't see Cedric.
She saw a dog. Which diverted the attention of the dragon long enough to let him be able to steal the egg. She noticed he had an injury and she looked away. She hated blood. Chase and Luna were cheering loudly and she saw Daphne and Blaise smile at Cedric.
Then Fleur Delacour came out second. She attempted to try to charm her Dragon in a trance. It worked, but the dragon snored and it caught her robes on fire.
She cheered because she thought what she did was clever.
Then Viktor Krum came out third. He used a conjunctivitis curse. However, the dragon thrashed in rage and damaged other eggs.
She thought it was an okay move and it would've been better if the dragon hadn't raged.
Finally Harry Potter came out last. He used a summoning charm and got his Firebolt. Ellie watched intrigued and then he started to fly away.
"I'm confused." Chase spoke.
"It seems very simple to me." Luna admitted.
Ellie smiled and then she saw Harry swoop in and he got his egg.
In the end Viktor Krum eventually lost points for the damage.
Then the champions went into tents for people to fix their injuries. Just then she felt a tap on her shoulder.
She turned around and saw Adam. She knew she couldn't avoid him forever.
"Hi Elenor how are you?" He asked.
She looked weirded out by the name.
"I'm good how are you?" Ellie questioned.
"Great, so I just wanted to apologize about what happened over holidays. It's what I've been wanting to talk to you about. I just never got the chance to tell you." Adam explained.
"Oh well that's very kind of you." said Ellie.
Adam then gave her a small smile.
"You know you could've told me you liked that guy over holidays." said Adam with a smile.
"What." Ellie spoke.
"The one twin. I don't know which one but I can tell you like him." Adam explained then walked away.
"Hey, what did he want?" Daphne queried.
"He said he thought I liked Fred." Ellie replied.
"That's not really shocking for a while people thought you guys liked each other." Daphne told her.
"I know." Ellie muttered.
They waited for Cedric and Cedric ran up to them.
"I didn't get first place but I still did good!" Cedric exclaimed with a smile.
"And a bonus you're alive!" Chase spoke.
"Yeah and I can't wait for next month." Cedric admitted.
"What's next month?" Ellie asked.
"Are you kidding? The Yule ball," Daphne shot. "and it's fourth year and above." She added.
"Is it mandatory?" Chase asked.
"Yes." Daphne replied, giving him a glare.
"What!" Ellie shot.