<sixty three.>

"ELENOR!" Daphne shot, excitedly as she walked through the common room portrait

The party had just started and it had gotten full pretty quickly. Supposedly Hufflepuff usually three parties at the end of every school term but since Brandon was Brandon. He convinced Hufflepuff not too and the party was now held in Ravenclaw common room.

Most people came just for the alcohol though. Just to forget thing.

"I actually got the password for once!" Daphne said with a smile.

Ellie looked at Blaise who shook his head.

"Some fourth year said it." Blaise explained and Daphne shoved him.

Ellie looked at Theo who was behind them and she motioned for him to walk with her to the punch table.

"Can I get you anything?" Ellie teased and Theo smiled. "Thank you for coming."

"Thank you for letting me be here, after everything." Theo said.

Right. The attack. Everyone was trying to forget it.

Ellie just gave him an assuring smile.

"You aren't your father." Ellie exclaimed.

"I know. I just wish other people who weren't you, realized." Theo explained.

Ellie gave him a small smile. Then Ellie felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Padma Patil.

"Hey." Ellie spoke.

"Hi." Padma giggled, then leaned into Ellie's ear,"Your friend is cute."

Ellie smiled.

"Theo, have you met Padma? Padma have you met Theo?" Ellie queried.

Theo raised his eyebrows and shook his head while Padma smiled.

"I'll let you two talk then." Ellie said and then she saw Chase.

"Hey." Chase spoke.

"Hey, Daphne's here. You should talk to her." Ellie exclaimed.

Chase shook his head.

"I can't you know that." Chase explained.

"Why?" Ellie asked.

"Because Ellie it wouldn't work. It's a really hard time for any muggleborns right now and besides, Daphne's family would abandon her. Astoria is already iffy with me as it is" Chase spoke.