|one.|

ELLIE kept on tossing and turning in her bed

ELLIE kept on tossing and turning in her bed. She was nervous because tomorrow was her first day at Hogwarts. She had heard stories from her older siblings. Her sister Rosie is a second year and her brother Brandon was in his third year. Based on the stories they had told her it made her think Hogwarts was for insane people. Even though they said that Hogwarts is the safest place on Earth.

Ellie didn't really believe them considering you-know-who used to be a part of that place.

"Ellie get out of bed!" Rosie yelled.

"One second!" Ellie yelled back, as she got out of bed she put on her slippers and went downstairs.

"Hey kiddo. Excited for your first day." Brandon said as he patted her head.

"More nervous and don't touch my hair!" She said and Brandon stuck his hands up and rolled his eyes.

"So what house do you think you'll be in?" Rosie asked as she spread jam on her toast and took a bite out of it.

"Um I really haven't thought about that but Ravenclaw seems kind of cool." Ellie replied as she grabbed herself an apple, her siblings had talked about all four houses before and she had been intrigued the most by Ravenclaw. Both of her siblings were also in Ravenclaw but Brandon said the only reason he hates it is because they suck at quidditch.

"Ha nerd!" Brandon said with a laugh.

"Brandon!" Rosie yelled, causing the other siblings to laugh.

"Calm down you know I'm only joking." Brandon said with a huge smirk.

"Kids are you ready?" Mr. Smith asked his kids as he got downstairs.

"Yeah one second I need to get my stuff." Ellie said as she ran up the stairs and went into her room she quickly got dressed and grabbed her stuff from her room. She examined her room one last time as she walked down the stairs.

"Ready now?" Brandon asked with a funny look mocking their dad.

"Shut up!" Ellie said and she smacked him causing Brandon to fake groan.

"You two are so over dramatic." Rosie said with an eye roll.

"Yeah but were your favorite over dramatic divas." Brandon said, making Ellie laugh and to Rosie smacking him.

-----------------------------------

WHEN the Smiths got to the train station Ellie was starting to get even more nervous than she thought she would.