|eight.|

STUDENTS at Hogwarts had finally finished testing and were very excited

STUDENTS at Hogwarts had finally finished testing and were very excited. In just a few hours students would be leaving for holiday. Which made many people excited to see family again.
Ellie however would be staying at Hogwarts with her siblings during holiday. While Jane had decided that she was definitely going back to see their parents.
Chase however decided to stay because he told his parents that there was no visiting.
At the time he just assumed.
Considering he was wrong he just never mailed his parents.
"What's the point of this?" Ellie asked.
She saw that Jane and Chase had spread a bunch of papers and boxes of chocolate frogs.
"Me and Jane are bored because we finished all of our work." Chase exclaimed.
Jane was too busy reading the Daily Prophet.
From a while ago.
"I still can't believe something from Gringotts was stolen." Jane protested.
Ellie took the paper and started to read it.
Ellie then thought of the philosopher's stone.
She figured that someone probably stole it for Dumbledore for safe keepings. So it would probably be safe.
Then she remembered the door that no one was supposed to enter.
It must have been kept there.
"I don't think you should worry about that." Ellie exclaimed, as she put a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.
"It's still kind of fishy." Chase replied, Ellie just rolled her eyes at them.
Just then Brandon walked up.
"Why do you guys have so much stuff here?" Brandon questioned.
"Don't ask us questions Smith!" Jane spat.
Brandon just put his arms up in defense.
"Ugh Dumbledore again!" Chase groaned, then he paused and looked at Brandon. "Want this?" Chase questioned.
"I'm good. Ellie you're a nerd you'd love to read the fact." Brandon stated.
Ellie just rolled her eyes at him.
"Thanks." Ellie replied sarcastically.
Ellie then read the card and noticed that there was something about how Dumbledore worked with someone. His name was Nicolas Flammel. And they had both worked on the philosophers stone together.
Ellie just shrugged it off.
"So excited for the quidditch game?" Chase asked Brandon.
"I'm stoked! We are so beating Hufflepuff, no offense Chase." Brandon replied.
"None taken." Chase advised, he didn't really care because he was eating a chocolate frog.
—————————————
"SO are you guys going to watch the quidditch game tomorrow?" Oliver Wood asked, at the Gryffindor table.
"Why wouldn't we, were practically already forced." Fred replied, Oliver just glared at him.
"We're coming." George stated and nudged Fred.
"Ow." Fred groaned.
"Who are you guys rooting for?" Lee Jordan asked.
"Hufflepuff obviously." Angelina replied.
"You're only saying that because you think Cedric's hot." George shot, annoyed.
Angelina glared at him and rolled her eyes.
"Who are you rooting for Fred?" Angelina asked, ignoring George.
"Um I don't know maybe Ravenclaw." Fred replied, playing with his food.
"Is it because of Ellie." George sang.
Fred just glared at him.
"No." Fred shot.
"Good because I don't trust her." Angelina said, causing the boys to look at her.
"What do you mean?" Oliver queried.
"Well for starters her brother is Brandon Smith and her sister Rosie isn't all that either." Angelina spat.
"So, my brother is Ron and I don't act like him." George replied.
Angelina scoffed and leaned forward.
"I'm just saying there's something off about that girl, and I'm going to find out." Angelina stated.
Fred just rolled his eyes.
"I doubt that." Fred muttered.
"What, she's a first year now who knows maybe next year she'll be insane." Angelina protested.
Fred just rolled his eyes.
"You're probably just jealous." Oliver mumbled.
"What." Angelina ahoy, her eyes widened.
"You heard me." Oliver answered, while taking a bite from his potatoes and Angelina huffed.
Fred and George looked at each other and George smirked.
Which caused Fred to laugh.
Which caused Lee to laugh.
Which caused Lee to spit out his water on Angelina.
And which led Angelina to get annoyed and leave the great hall.
"She is so jealous." Lee laughed.
"Why would she be jealous?" Fred asked, taking a sip from his water.
"Because of Ellie." Lee replied.
This led Fred to end up spitting his water back in his cup.
"What." Was all Fred managed to say, while he wiped the water of his chin with his sleeve.
"Well you guys seem pretty close which would probably make her jealous." Lee explained.
"But me and Ellie aren't even friends. In fact she's friends with George which is even more shocking." Fred exclaimed.
Lee just rolled his eyes.
After George told Fred that he and Ellie had become friends Fred felt a bit of jealousy.
He didn't know why.
He just did.
And he couldn't control his emotions.
Mostly because you can't control your feelings.
Even if you want too.
"Maybe you should ask her if your friends?" George queried.
"I'm not doing that!" Fred shrieked.
"Ok then I will." George protested.
"No!" Fred shot.
"Then ask her." George shot.
"Shut up." Fred replied.
"You shut up!" George shrieked.
Then Fred slapped him.
"Ow." George yelled, and hit Fred back.
"Ow." Fred yelled.
This went on back and forth until Percy came.
"You two break it up!" Percy shot.
"He started it!" Fred yelled.
"Like I said last time this happened, I was only telling the truth!" George shot.
"Enough, I'll bring you too McGonagall's." Percy shot, then started grabbing them both by the ear.
"Ow." They said in unison.
Percy rolled his eyes at them and started dragging them in the middle of the great hall.
Just then at the Ravenclaw table Ellie, Jane, Chase, and Brandon we're watching closely.
"What do you think they are fighting about this time?" Chase asked, picking up his chocolate frog cards, and putting them in the boxes.
"I have no idea." Ellie replied, and then she started laughing at them and she saw Fred stare at her.
He gave her a small smile and Ellie returned it which caused him to smirk.
That small interaction quickly ended when Percy yanked his ear.
"As much as I don't like Fred, Percy is way worse." Jane exclaimed.
"Agreed." Ellie replied.
Brandon was laughing at what was happening at the moment.
"Oh my god I almost spit out water." Brandon cried, dying of laughter.
"You're disgusting." Chase exclaimed, Brandon just glared at him while Chase started reading his chocolate cards.
"What's the point of those things." Brandon exclaimed, grabbing one.
"I like them. There's fun facts." Chase replied.
Brandon smiles at him.
"He is so pure." Brandon whispered in Ellie's ear.
"I know." Ellie whispered back.
——————————————
"HEY Ellie." Neville greeted, as he ran up to Neville.
"Hi Neville what up?" Ellie asked.
"Well I'm going to be with my gran for a bit for holidays. So will you please take care of my remembrall?" Neville asked, shyly.
"Of course!" Ellie replied.
Neville smiled and gave it to her.
"Thank you Ellie." Neville thanked.
"No problem have fun for holidays." Ellie replied.
Neville smiled and then left.
Ellie then started walking towards Ravenclaw common room and saw one of the Weasley twins walking in the hallway.
George Weasley.
George then wakes up to Ellie.
"Hey Ellie i've been meaning to ask you, are you staying here for holidays?" George asked.
"Yeah why?" Ellie questioned.
"No reason." George shot, quickly. Then he saw the remembrall. "Why do you have that?" George queried.
"What?" Ellie questioned, then the remembrall turned red, and Ellie looked at it.
"Oh! I'm watching it for Neville while he's on holiday." Ellie replied.
"That's nice of you I assume." George exclaimed, Ellie just glared at him.
"Hey, easy!" George shot.
Ellie just rolled her eyes and started walking faster.
But George ended up keeping up.
She hated tall people.
"You are very slow." George exclaimed.
"Shut up George." Ellie shot.
George just rolled his eyes.
"You remind me of someone but I don't know who." George remarked.
"What do you mean?" Ellie asked.
"I don't know, it's like it's at the tip of my tongue." George replied, then he started tapping his chin thinking.
Just then Ellie saw Fred walking towards them.
"Fred." Ellie stated.
"No not Fred." George replied.
"Not that you idiot he's coming right here." Ellie pointed.
"Oh. Hi Freddie!" George greeted.
"Hi Georgie, pigtails." Fred replied.
Ellie just glared at him while Fred has a stupid smirk on his lips.
"Are you going to watch Ravenclaw at the quidditch game or are you just going to read the entire time?" Fred queried.
Ellie just rolled her eyes.
"I think I'm going to read you know I hate sports." Ellie replied.
"Wait you read at the quidditch games. What are you Hermione Granger." George exclaimed.
"Sure I guess. Anyways I have to go I have somewhere more important to be." Ellie spoke.
"More important than talking to the coolest guys in school." Fred stated.
"You're only embarrassing yourself buddy." Ellie replied.
Fred just rolled his eyes playfully and then smirked.
"See you pigtails." Fred said.
"Bye." Ellie said and started walking towards the Ravenclaw common room.
She heard George and Fred whispering about something.
Then she heard one of them yell shut up.
But Ellie didn't really care much about that.
She then got to the Ravenclaw common room door.
"If I drink I die, If I eat I live." The portrait spoke.
"Fire." Ellie answered.
"Correct." The portrait spoke, then opened.
Ellie then walked in the Common room to find Brandon, Jane, and Rosie.
"Hey we were just about to get ready for the quidditch game." Rosie spoke.
"Oh ok one second." Ellie replied.
She went up to her dorm and then placed the remembrall on her bed. Then she grabbed a Ravenclaw scarf, hat, and gloves.
Then she made her way down.
"Ok i'm good now." Ellie replied.
"You are so lucky! I have to wear this thin uniform! I'm going to be freezing!" Brandon protested.
"Oh stop it drama queen." Rosie shot.
Brandon just rolled his eyes.
"How are you two always fighting?" Jane asked.
"Don't ask questions I don't know the answer too." Brandon groaned.
Rosie just rolled her eyes at him.
————————————
"GO Cedric!" Chase yelled.
"Cedric isn't even doing anything yet." Jane yelled over the crowd.
"In fact no ones even doing anything." Ellie shouted.
"What!" Chase yelled.
Ellie rolled her eyes and then opened her book she brought.
She was shivering.
"Stop reading Ellie." Rosie shot, and took her book.
"Hey!" Ellie spat.
"Just watch it for our brother." Rosie pointed towards Brandon.
Who was currently talking to the captain.
"Ok fine." Ellie groaned, then she started watching the Ravenclaws.
Just then the game started and everyone had their eyes on the game.
A few minutes passed and Hufflepuff was in the lead.
"Brandon Smith blocks a quaffle from Hufflepuff, but Hufflepuff is still taking the lead!" Lee Jordan shouted.
George was watching the game carefully and he noticed Fred doing the same.
However Fred kept on glancing over to the Ravenclaw section.
When George noticed this he rolled.
"Do you ever stop looking at her?" George questioned.
"What." Fred said.
"You know what I said." George replied.
"I can't hear you!" Fred yelled.
"Don't play dumb Freddie." George shot.
"No seriously I can't hear you!" Fred shouted.
George just rolled his eyes at Fred.
"Fred." George said, sternly.
"Georgie." Fred replied.
"Ha! You do hear me!" George shot.
Fred just groaned.
"Are you sure you don't like her, my bet with Lee is still going." George assured.
"Oh shut it." Fred shot, as he slapped him.
George just smiled.
"You know you could tell me Freddie." George exclaimed.
Fred just looked back at the field for a moment. Ravenclaw was in the lead.
"I don't like her." Fred spoke.
At that moment Fred Weasley realized that he cared for her. He wanted a friendship with her. And that was what he was sure of. Because he was only thinking about the present. In fact he didn't know what the future held for him and Ellie. He just wanted her in it.
"Are you sure?" George asked.
Fred then looked at George and gave a serious face.
"Yeah, I'm sure." Fred spoke, with a smile.
—————————————
"WE won!" Brandon yelled.
All the Ravenclaws were currently in the common room. Cheering the team on.
"Thanks to our seeker." Brandon announced. Then everyone clapped.
It only lasted for around ten minutes because tomorrow people would be leaving to go on holiday.
"Hey." Jane said.
Ellie was currently cleaning up cups.
"Hey." Ellie said.
"I got you this." Jane exclaimed.
She gave Ellie a box that was wrapped up well.
"Thank you Jane. I got you something too." Ellie replied.
Ellie pulled out a rectangle shaped thing in wrapping paper. Which was very neat and you could tell it was done carefully.
"We both open it on Christmas day?" Jane assured.
"Christmas day." Ellie replied with a smile.
"I'm gonna miss you." Jane admitted.
"It's only a little while. I think you'll survive." Ellie admitted.
Jane laughed.
"I hear the Weasleys are staying." Jane pointed out.
"They are?" Ellie questioned.
"Yeah." Jane replied.
"Cool I guess." Ellie said.
Jane just rolled her eyes playfully.
"What are you even going to do during holiday?" Jane asked.
"I honestly have no idea." Ellie admitted.
Her and Jane shared a laugh before they called it a night.
However Ellie decided she wanted to stay in the common room to read for a while.
Ellie didn't really check the time so she stayed there for a while.
"Ellie?" A voice questioned.
Brandon.
"Hi." Ellie replied.
"What are you doing up?" Brandon asked.
"Oh um I was reading and got carried away." Ellie explained.
"Ok well go to sleep please it's late." Brandon advised.
"I will. Goodnight Brandon." Ellie spoke.
"Ok thank you goodnight." Brandon replied. Then went up to the boys dormitories.
"Sucker." Ellie muttered and read for 20 more minutes and then went up to the girl dormitories.
Ellie then looked at the remembrall and smiled, while putting it in a drawer.
Ellie couldn't sleep for a while. She couldn't stop thinking about why people thought her and Fred were dating.
They weren't even friends.
Are they?
Ellie couldn't stop thinking.
Then after a few minutes the thought slipped from her mind, and Ellie drifted off to sleep.