<fifty nine.>

ELLIE was sitting in the library when George Weasley walked in

ELLIE was sitting in the library when George Weasley walked in. O.W.L.S were in a couple of weeks and she was studying a bit for them.

"Hey stranger." George smiled and Ellie smiled back.

"Hey." Ellie greeted with a smile. She missed talking to him.

"So, I figured I should be the one to tell you this because Fred probably won't, but we're leaving." George stated.

"Yeah I'm aware. I know it's your last year at Hogwarts." Ellie spoke.

"No, you don't understand. After you take your O.W.L.S." George informed her.

Ellie didn't really know how to respond. She didn't even know how to feel. Yes, she would miss them. Yet, a small part of Ellie was a bit glad they we're leaving because things just weren't the same between them anymore.

Just then Fred walked in and looked around until he saw George.

"Georgie! What are you doing? Harry needs us in— Hi Elle." Fred greeted and Ellie gave him a sly smile.

"Hey." Ellie replied.

"I know Harry needs us but this was quick! I was just about to leave." George explained.

"Alright, you go I'll be out in a bit." Fred stated. George gave a look but Fred just motioned for him to go. Which he did.

Fred sat down and looked at Ellie.

"I'm guessing George told you about us leaving right?" Fred assumed and Ellie nodded. Fred sighed and reached out for her hand. Ellie hesitated but she let him take it anyway. "You're going to be the only thing I'm going to miss about this dumb school."

Ellie gave him a small smile.

"Fred Weasley, what are you saying?" Ellie asked.

Fred smiled and took out a box.

"I got you this. You know since the hummingbird necklace broke." Fred stated.

Ellie gave him a look but then she took the little box and she smiled as she opened it. It was beautiful.

"I can't take this." Ellie stated.

"Yes you can. I insist." Fred smiled.

Ellie just gave him a look.