<fifty three.>

"NOTT, you shouldn't be so loud in the library

"NOTT, you shouldn't be so loud in the library." Ellie shot.

"Why not? We're the only people here. Besides, arithmancy is boring and this project isn't due for another two weeks. Can't we go anywhere else?" Theo asked and Ellie sighed.

"We can't. I told Fred that I'd be in here with you until five." Ellie explained.

"Does Fred have to know your every move?" Theo asked and Ellie glared at him.

"Shut it Theodore." Ellie shot.

"Wow you're using my name now. I feel honored." Theo smirked.

Ellie just glared at him.

"Look Ellie, I know you still hold that grudge against me from third year. And that you probably hate me. But, are you happy?" Theo asked.

"What do you mean?" Ellie asked.

"Are you happy?" Theo asked.

"With what Theo?" Ellie questioned. She was starting to get annoyed now.

"Ellie, you're hesitating. It's just a simple question." Theo spoke.

"Well the question must not be that simple if I don't know what you mean!" Ellie shot.

Theo just sighed and then leaned towards her as if there were more than just the two of them in the library.

"Are you happy with Fred?" Theo whispered. Ellie just scoffed at him. "You didn't answer the question."

"Would I be dating him if I wasn't?" Ellie queried.

"Possibly. Many people lie to themselves when they're in love." Theo stated.

Ellie just glared at him.

"Since when did you become an expert at things?" Ellie shot.

"Well one day I was bored and I decided to observe people and then I picked up on some things." Theo explained and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Oh do that again you're making me go crazy." Theo said sarcastically.

"Grow up." Ellie shot, then the library door opened and both Ellie and Theo looked over to see Mace.

Mace looked over at Ellie and smiled. Only at Ellie.

"Hey Milburn! You should take a picture, it'll last longer. Maybe you should ask that one Creevey brother for his camera." Theo teased and Ellie slapped his shoulder.