<fifty two.>

ELLIE looked over at Theo and she saw that there was a small smirk on his lips

"Does everything I do annoy you that much?" Theo asked and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Clearly you know the answer to that." Ellie shot.

"Oh Ellie you're always so cheerful. Please, never change." Theo spoke sarcastically.

"Zip it Nott." Ellie shot.

"You know where was all this energy when we were friends? You could've been so much more interesting. I guess spending all your time with Weasley paid off. Maybe even Milburn." Theo teased and Ellie glared at him.

"If you don't stop I'm going to slap you. Again." Ellie spoke and Theo just rolled his eyes.

"Well that's comforting." Theo said, and Ellie just gave him a look.

"Just write down the problems, Nott." Ellie said and Theo gave her a look.

"Fine. Maybe for a galleon." Theo smirked and Ellie glared at him. "Would it be best if I stop talking?"

"Yes." Ellie shot.

Theo just rolled his eyes. Ellie looked over at Anthony who looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Smith, if you want to hear my opinion. You probably don't but I'm going to tell you anyway. It seems like you always have multiple blokes who fancy you. Yet, in the end you always tend to choose Fred Weasley in some way. However, now you seem to be choosing someone else sometimes." Theo explained.

"Nott you're ridiculous." Ellie shot.

"I am. But I'm also right. Maybe Fred was mad because you didn't put him first for once." Theo said.

"Why are you telling me this now, Nott?" Ellie asked.

"Because I didn't make the observation until today." Theo replied and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"You truly are something Nott." Ellie spoke.

"Why thank you Elenor." Theo smirked and Ellie glared at him.

"You're obnoxious." Ellie shot.

"Thank you." Theo replied and Ellie just sighed.

The bell rang and Ellie looked at Anthony and Theo just laughed.

"I can wake him up if you'd like." Theo some.