|four.|

"HEY Pigtails!" Fred yelled sitting next to Ellie on the bench she was on causing Ellie to jump

Ellie was alone so she jumped when she heard Fred yell.
"Hi, how did you know I was here?" Ellie asked, confused because she thought she was the only one who knew about this bench.
"Don't worry I'm not stalking you." Fred assured, then paused. "I come here sometimes to stay away from George. I love him but he can drive me nuts." Fred explained, then smiled at her.
"I agree my siblings can be very stupid." Ellie replied looking back at him.
Fred stared at her for a few moments and noticed she wasn't wearing pigtails.
Which Fred thought made her look pretty but he still missed the pigtails.
Fred then shrugged the thought.
"Your hair." Fred pointed out.
"What. Oh yeah. I wasn't in the mood for them today, I thought I'd just leave it down." Ellie exclaimed, causing Fred to smile at the girl.
Ellie gave him a look and then remembered what happened the last time they saw each other.
"Your not trying trying to make me give your brother answers again are you?" Ellie questioned, while Fred just chuckled.
"What no!" Fred shrieked, causing Ellie to laugh.
Then she thought of something for a conversation.
"When's the first quidditch game?" Ellie asked.
Fred looked at her shocked that she actually wanted to have a conversation with him.
"Oh um a few weeks Gryffindor vs Slytherin." Fred replied, and turned to smile at her.
"Ok." Ellie said, looking down at her feet.
"Will you be rooting for me? Um I- Gryffindor I mean." Fred stuttered.
Ellie smiled and noticed and he had a tiny blush.
"I don't know." She paused. "I heard you guys have Potter." Ellie stated.
"Oh yeah. The guy is so good." Fred replied, his eyes brighten at the topic of quidditch.
Which is just something Ellie just observed.
"I should get going. I have to help my friend with something." Ellie said.
"Ok see ya Pigtails!" Fred exclaimed.
"Stop calling me that." Ellie spat.
"Never." Fred shouted, while Ellie was walking away with her back turned.
Fred already knew she was rolling her eyes.
And Ellie already knew he had a stupid smirk on his face.

--------------------------------

"MR.WEASLEY!" Snape yelled, causing Fred to stop zoning out.
Everyone's head turned to Fred.
"Yes." Fred replied, causing Snape to roll his eyes.
"I said what is the strongest love potion in the world." Snape repeated, giving Fred a glare.
"Don't we not learn that until sixth year?" Fred questioned.
"That doesn't matter. Answer the question." Snape shot.
Fred gulped.
"Uh um I don't know amortentia?" Fred assumed, which caused Snape's face to fall.
"That is correct, however I will still take 5 points from Gryffindor considering you weren't paying attention." Snape lectured, causing Fred to just stare blankly on how he got it correct.
"Were you thinking about someone you call, Pigtails." George whispered. Fred blushed at what his twin had just whispered.
"No!" Fred whispered back, defensively.
"Ok calm down." George whispered.
"What are you talking about?" Lee whispered.
"Shut Up!" The twins yelled.
"Weasleys detention!" Snape yelled, causing the twins to groan and Lee to laugh.
"Haha sucks to be you two." Lee laughed, then pointed at the twins.
"You too Lee." Snape spat.
Brandon, who was at the other table snorted and his friends started to chuckle.
"You suck Lee." Fred muttered and continued to do his work.
"What did I do?" Lee asked in a scoff.
Which led both twins to roll their eyes at him.
———————————————
ELLIE was watching the Ravenclaw quidditch team practicing with Rosie sitting next to her.
She was observing her sister and her eyes lit up as she watched the team play.
"Do you ever want to play quidditch?" Ellie asked.
"What." Rosie said, not paying attention too focused on them playing.
"Do you ever want to be part of the quidditch team?" Ellie asked.
This caused Rosie to get out of her trance and she started to stare at Ellie. Rosie paused for a moment and looked at her.
"Yeah but I doubt I'd be picked." Rosie simply replied.
"Rosie, I've seen you play secretly at night and I think you'd be a good chaser." Ellie admitted.
"I don't know, maybe i'll try out next year." Rosie admitted.
Rosie had always loved quidditch but never wanted to admit it because she already was the 'nerd' in the family.
Still Rosie enjoyed it every time she watched it.
"Don't worry I think you'll get in." Ellie stated, which caused Rosie to smile.
"Maybe." Rosie said, with a cheeky smile.
"Hey Ellie!" Brandon yelled from above.
"Yes!" Ellie shouted.
"Your friends are over there." Brandon yelled, pointing towards nearby.
It was Jane and Neville.
Ellie got out of her seat and walked towards her friends.
"Hey what's up?" Ellie asked.
"You won't believe what Neville just told me." Jane said. With a huge smile.
"What?" Ellie questioned.
"W- well I saw a three headed dog." Neville replied, looking terrified at the thought.
"Wait what." Ellie said, shocked at what she was hearing.
"I don't want to get into detail but it was really scary." Neville admitted.
"Well that's not good." Ellie said.
"Do you think it's guarding something?" Jane asked.
"I don't know but if you two go i'm not going with you it's scary." Neville alleged.
"We're not, don't worry." Jane replied.
"We're not. Aw man." Ellie said sarcastically.
"Wow I love how happy you sound." Jane replied.
"I better get going, Seamus needs help in herbology." Neville exclaimed then walked away.
"See he's not that bad." Ellie told Jane.
"I know but that doesn't mean our trio is turning into a group of four." Jane huffed.
"Don't worry that won't happen." Ellie exclaimed, causing Jane to smile.
"Hey." Brandon said, as he and Rosie walked up to the girls.
"Hey." Ellie responded.
"Quidditch practice got cancelled." Brandon said annoyed.
"What happened?" Jane asked.
"Harry Potter is getting some extra pointers from Wood." Brandon replied simply.
"I would never thought I'd meet someone who loves quidditch more than Brandon." Ellie said, causing them to laugh.
——————————————
FRED was talking to George in the great hall when Ron came up to them.
"Yes." George said, giving Ron a look.
"I think you guys got a howler from mom." Ron replied terrified.
"We didn't do any pranks yet this week so it's not for us." Fred assured.
"Then who has a howler than. Oh maybe Emily's brother he causes trouble." Ron  suggested.
"Ellie!" The twins corrected.
"What did I say?" Ron asked.
"Ron. There you are I was looking for you." Harry panted, as he ran up to Ron.
"Hi Harry can I ask you a question?" Ron asked, the twins just looked at each other and rolled their eyes at Ron.
"Sure." Harry shrugged. Which made the twins chuckle.
"What's that girls name?" Ron asked, pointing to Ellie.
"That's Ellie, Ron." Harry said, giving Ron an are you ok look.
"See it is Emily!" Ron said.
Harry just gave him another look while George laughed.
"He said Ellie." Fred replied.
"We've had this talk before." George added.
"We have!" Ron shrieked.
——————————————————
ELLIE was sitting alone in the library studying for a potions quiz that Snape decided to assign last minute.
Ellie didn't mind Snape much considering he sort of liked her but she still thought he was a jerk.
While Ellie was doing her work she saw a group of three come to her direction.
Fred,George, and Lee.
"Hey Pigtails." Fred teased, causing Ellie to roll her eyes.
"What do you three want?" Ellie queried, the three of them grinned.
"Well..." Fred started, but George cut him off.
"We found out this one boy has a crush on your sister!" George blurted.
"I already know Chase likes her." Ellie informed.
"Chase. Who's Chase?" George asked, and looked at Lee and Lee just shrugged.
"We're not talking about whoever that Chase dude is." Lee informed.
"Then who are you talking about?" Ellie asked.
"A guy in Slytherin me and George heard him talking about her yesterday. We wanted to prank the Slytherins." Fred exclaimed.
"Do you know his name?" Ellie asked.
"Oh, that's what we forgot." Fred spoke, while Ellie rolled her eyes.
"Well since you guys don't have anything else to say. Good day." Ellie said.
Two if the boys left while Fred stayed back.
"Yes Fred?" Ellie queried.
"How'd you know it was me and not George?" Fred asked.
"It's actually not that hard to tell you apart." Ellie replied, causing Fred to smirk.
"What." Ellie said.
"Can you tell us apart because you like one of us more?" Fred questioned, with a smirk.
"No, it's because it's not hard to tell you apart." Ellie replied.
"Sure, sure whatever you say Pigtails." Fred teased.
"Shut up." Ellie said, which caused Fred to smirk and he looked at her books.
"What are you working on?" Fred asked and then he sat at the seat next to her.
"Um, I'm just studying for a potions quiz. I have one soon." Ellie replied.
"Do you need help?" Fred asked, looking at the book.
"I'm good it's actually pretty easy." Ellie admitted.
"I forgot you're a Ravenclaw." Fred teased.
"Oh shut it." Ellie shot, causing Fred to smile at the girl.
Then they both heard a cough.
"Hi." Brandon said, as he looked at the two.
"Hi." Ellie replied.
Brandon gave Fred a glare and Fred did a tiny gulp.
"I'll be on my way. See you around Pigtails." Fred announced, then looked at Brandon.
"Smith." Fred said.
"Weasley." Brandon replied. Trying to make himself seem taller.
Fred left and Brandon looked at Ellie.
"Really?" Ellie queried.
"What you guys were flirting I had to break it up." Brandon accused.
"We were not flirting!" Ellie shot.
"It kind of looked like flirting." Brandon smirked.
"Well it wasn't." Ellie urges.
"Ok whatever you say." Brandon replied, with a grin.
"You are so cocky." Ellie spoke.
"I know. So are you going to tell me what Weasley wanted?" Brandon pleaded.
Ellie then remembered that Fred, George, and Lee originally came to say that a Slytherin has a crush in Rosie.
"Nothing he saw me and then sat here." Ellie answered, and Brandon just raised his eyebrows.
"Ok sure." Brandon replied, staring at Ellie.
"I'm being honest." Ellie shrieked, and Brandon laughed.
Then they were in silence for a few moments.
"Why do I feel like you guys are going to end up together." Brandon admitted, with a huge smirk.
"What." Was all Ellie managed to say.
Ellie has never thought of Fred that way.
But she didn't mind thinking about him.
Mostly because they just teased each other.
"You heard me." Brandon spoke, as he had a huge smirk.
"We just talk sometimes that's it." Ellie said.
"Ok still, I still think what I said is true." Brandon replied, and he left.
Ellie just rolled her eyes and went back to studying.
Even though a red head crossed her mind only a few times.
—————————————
"DO you fancy her Fred?" George asked his brother.
"What?" Fred questioned.
"Ellie, do you fancy her?" George queried.
"No. She's just. I don't know." Fred muttered not knowing what words to says.
Mostly because he was just confused on what he felt.
"You fancy her." George chirped.
"No I don't!" Fred shouted.
"Ok fine, not yet." George commented, which made Fred roll his eyes.
Fred and George we're currently in the Gryffindor common room discussing prank ideas. However George kept on asking about Ellie.
Which Fred wanted to ignore.
"Why do you call her pigtails?" George asked.
"Well because she always wears pigtails that's pretty much self explanatory." Fred exclaimed, George just rolled his eyes.
"Yeah sure whatever you say Freddie" George replied.
A few seconds later two first years Seamus Finnagan and Dean Thomas walked into the common room.
"I hate those people." Seamus babbled.
"Finnagan complaining again what a shocker." George said, sarcastically.
"He's complaining about two Ravenclaws and a Hufflepuff." Dean informed, causing Fred to look up.
"What do you expect one of them always pushes me in the hall." Seamus complained.
"Maybe it's for a reason." Dean exclaimed, Seamus gave him a glare.
George looked at Fred and smiled.
"Seamus, does one of those Ravenclaws wear pigtails?" George questioned, Fred just nudged him.
Seamus thought for a moment then his eyes lit up.
"Yes! Her name is Ellie right?" Seamus admitted, looking at Dean.
Dean just rolled his eyes.
"Yes, you doofus." Dean replied. Causing Seamus to give him yet another glare.
"Why are you asking?" Dean queried.
"No reason." Fred muttered.
"That Chase dude and the Jane girl are always fighting." Seamus exclaimed.
"Shut up Seamus." George spoke.
"Whatever." Seamus responded.
Seamus and Dean left and Seamus muttered how annoying the twins are to Dean. Dean just glared at him.
"So, Freddie what do you think?" George teased.
"About what?" Fred asked.
"I don't know maybe something about.... Ellie." George coughed.
"Oh shut it." Fred spat, causing George to chuckle as they both continued working on their prank ideas.
Even though George wouldn't stop asking Fred about Ellie.
———————————————
"THAT Seamus is so stupid." Chase exclaimed, as he was complaining.
"Yeah, I wonder what's wrong with him?" Jane queried.
"Maybe he's just stupid." Chase responded.
While Jane and Chase were talking about Seamus, Ellie couldn't stop thinking about which Slytherin. Has a crush on Rosie.
"Ellie?" Chase asked, he looked worried.
"Yes." Ellie replied.
"What's wrong?" Jane questioned.
"Nothing just thinking about the potions quiz." Ellie lied.
"Oh ok." Chase chirped.
Ellie just rolled her eyes at the boy.
Then Jane whispered something in Ellie's ear.
"Is it about a Slytherin having a crush on Rosie?" Jane questioned.
"How did you know?" Ellie asked.
"George Weasley told me." Jane replied simply.
"Why were you talking with George?" Ellie asked.
"No reason." Jane simply replied.
Ellie just shrugged and noticed that Chase was talking to himself about how creepy the paintings are to him.
Just then Draco Malfoy and his dumb friends walked by and he gave them all glares.
"Ew." Ellie said.
"Ew to you too. You filthy half blood." Draco spat.
"Again I don't care what you think Malfoy." Ellie replied.
Draco scoffed and walked away.
"Man that guy scares me." Chase exclaimed, causing the two girls to laugh.
"Yeah, but I'll give it to him how hard he tries  to make people feel bad. It's kind of sad for him." Ellie said, and the other two laughed.
"Honestly and don't get me started how much he talks about his father." Jane added, causing the rest of them to make fun of Malfoy the entire time.
Without a care in the world.

a/n: sorry for the wait I was busy with school.