[forty five.]

"WELL tomorrow's the day

"WELL tomorrow's the day. The second task. Are you ready?" Ellie asked Cedric.
"I'm more nervous. Even more nervous how Chase is going to react with me not staying with him for the prank the twins are playing." Cedric admitted.
"I'm sure he'll be fine." Ellie assured.
"Do you really think that?" Cedric asked.
"No, I'm pretty sure he's going to be freaking out." Ellie advised.
"Hey have you seen Cho?" Cedric asked.
"No, apparently they called her during her last period and she never came back." Ellie told him.
"Do you think she's okay?" Cedric asked.
"I'm sure she's okay." said Ellie.
"Positive?" Cedric queried.
"No, but that's all we can hope for." Ellie explained.
"You're very helpful." Cedric spoke sarcastically.
"Thank you very much." Ellie replied sarcastically with a big smile.
[][][]
"I am not fine! I repeat I am not fine!" Chase shot.
"Hey calm down there mate." Fred spoke.
"Yeah, you're going to get us caught." George exclaimed.
Chase blushed for a moment.
"Sorry." Chase muttered.
"It's fine." Fred advised, then looked around. "Duck down." He whispered, then dragged Chase down.
"Okay hold this rock." Fred ordered.
"What do I do with it?" Chase asked.
George grinned and looked at Chase.
"Throw it." George exclaimed.
"I can't do that! That's mean." Chase spoke.
"Come on buddy you need to let loose." Fred told him. Then he looked over and smirked. "Follow my lead there's a group of students right there." Fred informed him.
Then before Chase knew Fred had thrown the rock and it had hit someone's head.
"Ow!" A voice yelled out. It was Ernie Macmillan.
"We should go apologize." Chase whispered.
"Hold on look." said George.
Then the rock that had hit his head had started to fly up in the sky. And fireworks lit up.
"Wicked." Fred and George muttered.
Ernie Macmillan and other Hufflepuffs were walking towards where the three were hiding.
"Chase! What's wrong with you!" Hannah Abott shot.
"Hey, leave him alone. Besides it was probably one of the Weasley twins." said Ernie.
"On the bright side, the fireworks look awesome!" Justin Finch-Fletchley advised.
"Dang it Hufflepuff's just have to find the beauty in everything." George muttered.
Chase gave him what George thought was a glare.
"What is that face you're trying to make?" George asked.
"It's my mean face." Chase shot.
Fred looked over and laughed.
"You have to work on that face sweetie." Fred advised.
Chase just frowned.
"Want to throw more rocks?" George asked.
Chase nodded with a smile and the twins grinned.
[][][]
"ROSIE come look. There's fireworks." Ellie exclaimed.
"Who the heck would start fireworks?" Rosie queried.
Ellie shrugged but then looked down. She saw Fred, George, and Chase.
Fred looked up for a moment and his eyes widened and waved at her. She waved back with a smile.
He had been a bit distant again but she didn't mind she knew he had a lot of things going on.
"So are you excited for tomorrow?" Rosie asked.
"Why would I be excited?" Ellie queried.
"Oh I always forget you hate the tasks." said Rosie.
Ellie just shrugged and smiled.
"I should probably get back to my dorm." Ellie advised.
"Okay have fun." Rosie spoke sarcastically.
Ellie rolled her eyes and then started to leave. She saw Binx and he brushed himself against Ellie's legs. She smiled and then started to pet Binx. As she walked in her dorm she saw everyone else was asleep besides Jane Hankel.
She looked at Ellie and quickly closed her privacy curtains.
Ellie just scoffed and walked towards her bed and closed her own curtains. She went through her drawer and found the picture. It was of Jane, Chase, and Ellie on their last day of first year.
She looked at it and then ripped the picture up. Then she looked through a box that was in her drawer. It was a box full of pictures, then she found one. It was a picture of her and Chase on their last day of first year. They took it when Jane was off somewhere. Ellie then placed the picture in a frame and put it on her nightstand.
Then she found a picture of her and just Cedric. She had hundreds of just her, Cedric, and Chase. However this one was special because it was the first moment she realized Cedric was her true friend. Then she put the photo at the top of her pile.
She saw a photo on the floor of Cedric before the first task.
She was going to take another one tomorrow. And at the third task. She smiled for a moment.
Then she got changed and slid under her silk covers.
She started to think of Fred for a random reason.
Then she ended up falling asleep thinking about him.
[][][]
"WELL we're staring at the lake." Fred spoke.
"Yep." George replied.
"This is boring." Fred admitted.
"Go talk to Smith then. You never seem bored
talking to her." George advised.
"No, it's going to be weird." Fred exclaimed.
"Just admit you love her." George shot.
"Well the thing is I don't but it's just there's been a lot of tension since the Yule ball." Fred admitted.
"Whatever." George replied.
"It's true." Fred muttered.
"Okay. Then why don't you talk to her and see if there's tension." George suggested.
"I can't do that!" Fred exclaimed.
"Okay." George replied. "Ellie Smith!" George yelled.
"Mr. Weasley, lower your voice." Flitwick spoke.
Ellie sighed and walked over towards the twins.
"What?" She asked, annoyed by her tone of voice. Fred picked it up. George didn't though.
"Oh shoot Lee wanted me to talk to him, stay here I'll be right back!" George explained, then quickly ran off.
"Hi." She spoke.
"Hi." Fred replied. "So how are things?" Fred asked.
"Good, are you okay? You seem kind of nervous." Ellie asked.
"What no I'm great." Fred lied.
[][][]
February 14th
"As it's come to my attention today is a very popular holiday among many. So in honor of this mediocre day we will be learning about a love potion. And whenever the person smells it the scent is what the person attracts too." Snape advised.
Amortentia.
Fred had remembered Percy and Oliver complaining about how hard it was to brew. He also remembered Percy saying it was a pointless potion. Which was one of the only times Fred had agreed with Percy.
"What do you think Snape smells?" Fred asked.
"Probably something disgusting." George spoke. The twins laughed and Snape looked at them.
"Now, Weasley what is this potion called?" Snape queried and pointed at Fred.
"Amortentia I think," said Fred.
"Very well, other Weasley go up and tell us what you smell." Snape shot.
George glared at him and slowly walked towards the potion.
"Well, I smell a fresh broom. Tea and lotion, that isn't mine." George informed and he looked confused. "Why do I smell lotion that isn't mine?" George asked Snape, who just glared at him.
"You smell what attracts to you Mr. Weasley. If you ever care to listen to me while I speak that would be very helpful." Snape shot. "Other Weasley walk up and tell the class what you smell." Snape demanded.
"This is bloody ridiculous." Fred muttered.
"Five points from Gryffindor Mr. Weasley. Ten if you don't hurry up." said Snape.
Fred just rolled his eyes and then sniffed the potion. It smelled nice. Like a sweet comforting smell.
"Well I smell fireworks, the smell of strawberries and.." Fred thought but he couldn't figure it out.
"Well what is it we don't have all day?" Snape asked. 
It seemed like a very familiar smell. He couldn't put his finger on it but then he realized.
It was Ellie. However he wasn't going to say that in front of his class.
"And my mum's cooking." Fred lied, Snape gave him a look.
"That's. I don't even know how to respond to that Mr. Weasley but okay." Snape spoke.
Fred just nodded and walked back to George.
"How did mum's cooking smell?" George asked.
"Like heaven." Fred spoke.
"I'm shocked I didn't smell her cooking. I ended up smelling hand lotion!" George exclaimed.
"Yeah I guess you missed out." Fred replied.
[][][]
"I'm sure you are." Ellie replied sarcastically. Fred grinned.
"Well I am Elenor." Fred teased.
"How did you?" She queried but before she could finish Fred answered.
"George." He spoke.
"Oh okay. Well you don't look like it Frederick." Ellie teased.
"Whatever. But there's something I have to tell you." He admitted. She looked at him with an eyebrow raised.
"Ellie!" Daphne Greengrass yelled.
"Sorry I have to go. I'll see you later?" Ellie queried, Fred nodded with a smile. Ellie gave him a smile back and walked over to Daphne.
"Hi." She spoke.
"Hey, Ellie you've heard about Astoria. Astoria this is Ellie." Daphne introduced.
Ellie looked over at Astoria. She looked exactly like Daphne but instead of straight blonde hair it was a shiny black and much longer than Daphne's.
"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Ellie." Ellie exclaimed with a smile and held out her hand.
Astoria looked at her hand for a moment.
"Blood- status?" She queried.
Ellie looked shocked and Daphne looked embarrassed that Astoria even asked that.
"Half-blood." Ellie replied.
"Close enough." Astoria muttered and shook her hand.
Ellie just gave her a look and turned to Daphne.
"Where's Chase?" Ellie asked.
"Oh he's with Blaise. I think they went to pick up Luna and Neville Longbottom was just here. He was asking for you actually." Daphne told her.
"Oh did you see where he went?" Ellie asked.
"He's over there with Professor Sprout." Daphne pointed out.
Ellie looked over and started walking towards Neville.
"Neville! Hey." Ellie greeted.
"Ellie! Hi, um excuse me Professor Sprout." Neville spoke without looking sprout in the eye.
"Go talk to your friend Mr. Longbottom." She spoke. and Neville smiled. The two walked a bit further into the stands.
"So you went by to see me?" Ellie queried.
"Yeah, I wanted to check up on you. You know because you always do with me." Neville exclaimed.
"Oh Neville that's very sweet. I'm doing okay." Ellie told him.
Which was a lie.
[][][]
February 16th
To: Ellie Smith
From: R.J Lupin
Ellie quickly opened up the envelope and read it quickly but then she read it three times to make sure she was reading correctly.
Dear Ellie,
What a treat! Now with what you told me based on normal status I would say a simple crush, but based on what I've seen. I think you're simply in love.
Sincerely,
Remus Lupin
p.s write again
Ellie looked at the piece of parchment in shock. She had just written asking why she would get the feeling around Fred. That feeling didn't mean she loved him.
Right?
Yet again Remus Lupin was never wrong.
"Ellie Smith." Professor Flitwick spoke as he walked in. "You're here early!" He exclaimed with a cheery attitude.
"Yeah just thought I'd stop by and get some work done." Ellie advised.
"This is why you're one of my best Ravenclaw's!" said Flitwick.
"Hey what about me!" Anthony Goldstein shot, as he walked in.
"Shut up Anthony!" Flitwick shot. Anthony gave him a look. "Sit next to Ms.Smith. She may teach you to stop talking so much." Flitwick advised.
Anthony rolled his eyes and went to sit next to Ellie.
"What's that?" He asked as he pointed to the letter.
"Nothing!" Ellie shot, then quickly shoved it in her bag.
"Oh yeah that's definitely nothing." Anthony replied with a smile.
[][][]
"THAT'S good. Percy Weasley glared at me earlier which scared me. You also seem a bit nervous Ellie, are you okay?" Neville queried.
"Like I said I'm okay. Are you okay Neville?" Ellie asked.
"I've been better but I'm pretty sure today's going to be a great day." Neville admitted.
Ellie just gave him a smile. She turned around and looked at Professor Trelawney.
"Neville you're in divination right?" Ellie queried.
"Yeah why?" Neville queried.
"Is she nice?" Ellie asked.
"Well sometimes I think what she says is rubbish but she's very nice." Neville exclaimed.
"Okay well I'll be right back." Ellie spoke.
Neville nodded and walked back to Professor Sprout.
As Ellie walked over to Professor Trelawney she felt like the professor could sense her presence. Professor Trelawney turned around and faced Ellie with a smile.
"Hello dear is there anything I can help you with?" Trelawney questioned.
"Oh um yes." Ellie admitted.
Then Trelawney looked at her and smiled again.
"This is about love isn't it?" Trelawney asked.
Ellie just looked at her in shock.
"I'm shocked. I mean most of the students here dislike how I teach. So what is it you would like to know?" She asked.
"Well there's this boy—." Ellie started but Trelawney looked at her in shock with glee.
"Fred Weasley." She spoke.
"What?" Ellie queried.
"The boy is Fred Weasley." Trelawney exclaimed.
Ellie just looked at her.
"Possibly." Ellie spoke softly.
Trelawney just looked at her and grabbed her hands and gave her a smile.
"I am going to tell you a few things. I've seen you in his future. However I never tell him that because he thinks my class is rubbish. Sweetheart what you two have is a bond and I think it's going to be very strong. However the bond will eventually break. The broken bond will last for a bit. You'll find someone else with a similar bond but then that one will last but then it will change into a different direction. But the bond with Mr. Weasley will be fixed again. I don't know when but it will be fixed. But what I am suggesting is to not worry about the future and to focus on making the bond stronger." Trelawney advised.
Ellie was processing every single word Trelawney had said.
"Thank you Professor Trelawney." Ellie thanked her.
"You're welcome dear." Trelawney replied.
Ellie then walked back to Neville who looked at her with a smile.
"Hi Ellie what did you talk about?" He asked.
"Nothing too important." Ellie exclaimed.
Neville just gave her a smile then Ellie heard a splash.
"Look! It's Cedric and Cho!" Ellie heard a voice yell.
[][][]
FRED headed to the astronomy tower. As much as he cared for Harry whenever he won things it
would get loud. Even for Fred. As he walked he realized that what everyone had been saying for all those years were true.
He did love Ellie.
He just didn't know how it was all those years. However this year he fell in love with her. And he loved the feeling, and he didn't push it away. He didn't want to hide it anymore.
Frederick Gideon Weasley was in love with Elenor Genevieve Smith. And he had finally realized when he had talked to her at the second task.
And he didn't know how she would react if he told her.
As he walked into the astronomy tower he saw Ellie.
He looked at her for a moment and stood there frozen. He sighed and walked over.
"Hey." Fred greeted.
"Hi." Ellie replied, he looked at her face and could tell she was in the middle of thinking.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Just figuring things out." She admitted.
Fred just gave her a smile.
"Want to talk about it?" He asked.
"Not really." Ellie told him.
"Come on you know you can trust me." He spoke, and then sat down next to her.
"I know I can trust you Freddie." She spoke.
Then he nudged her playfully and she laughed.
He smiled as he heard it. He had never really paid attention to it. But it was one of the most beautiful things he had ever heard.
"Shouldn't you be celebrating with Diggory?" Fred queried.
"Shouldn't you be celebrating with Potter?" Ellie asked.
Fred just smirked.
"Possibly but it was too loud." Fred admitted.
Then he noticed she was looking at him differently then usually.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing it's just you look.." She started but she couldn't quite find words.
Then he couldn't hold it in anymore he wanted to kiss her. Badly.
But he didn't know if she would want it. Then he looked her in the eyes and he felt like she wanted to. So he leaned in and then pressed his lips against hers. He quickly stopped though to see if she would allow but then he felt her kiss back.
And it was the best thing he ever felt. He smiled and then he kissed her again.
He didn't know how long the kiss lasted. But it was the best moment of his life.
He didn't know it but Ellie was feeling the same way. And she was enjoying these moments. Because she knew they wouldn't last long. However she didn't care because she was with Fred. And that was all that mattered.
He was all that mattered to her.
And she was all that mattered to him.
Fred pulled back from the kiss.
Then looked her in the eyes. She saw that his face was red.
Then he said those three words and eight letters.
"I love you." Fred admitted.
She smirked.
"I think I do too Frederick." She teased.
"Very funny." Fred shot teasingly.
"Hey we both know we suck at emotions." She shot.
"Yeah, but I think I'm better." He replied.
"Oh really?" She queried.
"Just a bit." He whispered, and then kissed her again.