<fifty one.>

ELLIE gave Umbridge a glare from the Ravenclaw table

ELLIE gave Umbridge a glare from the Ravenclaw table. All the rules she had been giving were obnoxious and immature. Especially how boys and girls weren't allowed within 8 inches of each other.

However you really couldn't do that in the great hall because of the amount of people.

Ellie was sitting next to Anthony who was chuckling.

"You know looks can't actually kill right?" Anthony queried and Ellie rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that I want her gone. And the fact that Dumbledore is allowing this." Ellie complained.

"Does he have a choice on this? I don't really notice." Anthony admitted.

Ellie just shrugged.

"So. I have a question for you." Anthony spoke.

"What is it?" Ellie queried.

"What's going on between you and Fred?" Anthony asked.

"Nothing." Ellie muttered.

"Well things have been a bit rocky since that fight you had on the first day." Anthony said.

"I suppose. But it's going to be fine. Me and Fred never fight, and when we do everything usually gets fixed." Ellie spoke and Anthony just nodded.

"So did the fight have anything to do with Mace?" Anthony asked.

"That's none of your business Anthony." Ellie shot.

"So it does have to deal with Mace." Anthony said and Ellie sighed.

"Maybe, but I don't know why Fred got so jealous about it. I mean I'm closer to you than Mace and he's never blown up about you before." Ellie explained.

"True, but maybe it's just because Mace is different." Anthony advised.

"How is Mace different?" Ellie asked.

"He seems like a threat." Anthony said.

Ellie just scoffed and glanced at the Gryffindor table to where Mace was sitting. He was talking to his friends. Then he looked over and saw Ellie and gave her a wave with a smirk on his face. Ellie just gave him a small smile.

"See! That was practically flirting!" Anthony exclaimed.

"Shut it." Ellie spoke, then she saw Fred was walking over to her.