<fifty.>

ELLIE sighed as she looked out the car window

ELLIE sighed as she looked out the car window. The ride was silent. Her and Rosie still hadn't made up over the stupid fight. Brandon was in the middle like usual when Rosie and Ellie fought. And Ellie felt terrible for it.

"So, Brandon, it's your last year. Rosie, it's your sixth. And Ellie's Fifth. Isn't that exciting?" Benjamin Smith asked.

He had quit his job at the ministry a bit after Cedric's death because it was getting hectic and everything was out of place. For everyone in the family.

"It's exciting I guess." Brandon muttered, and started fiddling with his fingers.

"So Ellie, are we going to see Fred?" Benjamin asked.
Ellie looked at him for a moment.

"He usually comes late." Ellie told him.
Ellie had heard from Fred a lot throughout the holiday but it was mostly a few sentences each. And Ellie knew why.

She just couldn't do anything about it. But she did miss her boyfriend. And that was normal for a teenage girl.

However she was most worried about Chase. He was sitting in the front with Ellie's dad. His parents had told him he could stay with Ellie the last two weeks again. And Chase knew it was just an excuse to not see him like that. Especially since they didn't want his mum sad. Not since they told him his mum was expecting.

"So, Chase, are you excited?" Benjamin asked, and Ellie saw Rosie look over at Chase quickly. She still liked him.

"Not really." Chase mumbled and Benjamin gave him a small smile.

As they arrived at the platform Ellie grabbed Binx and walked towards Chase.

"Ready?" Ellie asked.

"No, but I have to go eventually." Chase exclaimed.
Ellie was the only person Chase was willing to talk to. Sometimes Brandon but they never really talked much to begin with.

Ellie just smiled at him.

"Come on." she said, and the two walked towards the platform.

As the two saw everyone go through the wall and said their goodbyes Ellie heard a voice she recognized.

"Astoria, that is absurd! Yes I will accept your apology but next time don't touch my stuff!" Daphne shot at her younger sister then turned around and saw Ellie and Chase. "Ellie!"

Then before Ellie knew it, arms quickly wrapped around her.

"Hey Daphne." Ellie said. At least someone was happy.