<fifty eight.>

ELLIE hadn't told anyone about Mace yet

ELLIE hadn't told anyone about Mace yet. Mace understood that she didn't want to tell anyone but that didn't mean he loved it.

It was almost like he was her little secret. But in a good way.

Ellie smiled as Mace started to fiddle with her fingers. She was currently in his dorm room and she was in his arms.

"So, there's going to be a party in Slytherin tomorrow night." Mace informed her and Ellie looked at him.

"And?" Ellie queried, she knew what he was going to say.

"Maybe you should come. We don't have to go together but you should still go. Daphne is probably going to be there and maybe you could even talk to Theo." Mace explained and Ellie smiled.

"Or, we could go together." Ellie said and looked up at him with a smile and Mace smirked.

"Are you really ready for that Belle?" Mace queried.

"I mean yeah I guess. I guess I just want to hang out with you." Ellie explained.

Mace smiled at her.

"Really? I thought we were doing that now." Mace smirked.

"Shut up." Ellie shot and Mace just brushed a piece of hair out of her face.

"So, my friends don't suspect anything. Yours?" Mace asked.

They rarely talked about that type of stuff but it was probably about time.

"Not really. But I feel like Chase may be suspicious." Ellie told him.

Mace just nodded.

"I think your siblings know. Brandon won't stop eyeing me down and Rosie grins every time she sees me. Just thought I'd let you know." Mace told her and she smiled. At least he was being honest with her.

Ellie looked at him and smiled again. She always smiled with him.

Mace then looked at her again and gave her a small peck. As he pulled away Ellie frowned.

"That's it?" Ellie queried and Mace smirked.

"You're adorable." Mace said as he started to cup her face.

"And you're a tease." Ellie added and leaned in and she felt him smile in the kiss and Ellie ran her fingers through his hair.