<sixty one.>

ELLIE felt as if all eyes were on her when she walked into class

ELLIE felt as if all eyes were on her when she walked into class. Thankfully for her Snape was in a good mood so he only assigned written work. Ellie looked over at Chase who was sitting in the Hufflepuff section and he gave her a smile. Then Ernie Macmillan started to ask him a question.

"So, how are you feeling?" Anthony asked.

"Not the best, but also not the worst." Ellie advised and Anthony nodded.

"I'm sorry people think that you get around." Anthony apologized.

"I don't really care." Ellie exclaimed, "It's just annoying to have people look at me all the time."

Anthony nodded.

"Ms. Smith." Snape shot.

Everyone turned to look at her. This was probably the first time she had ever interacted with Snape.

"Yes professor." Ellie spoke.

"Speak with me after class." Snape spoke coldly and Ellie shivered.

"I doubt it's that bad." Anthony whispered.

Ellie just nodded.

As class ended Ellie slowly packed her things and then walked over to Snape.

"You may wondering why I called you over." Snape instructed, then he placed a paper in front of her, it was a newspaper. It was also in a different language.

"I'm sorry I don't know what that means." Ellie spoke.

"This paper belonged to your father. Give it to your brother he'll know what to do with it." Snape told her.

"My father?" Ellie asked.

"That is what I said." Snape spoke, then he started to write Ellie a pass. "Don't expect me to write you one again."

Ellie nodded and Snape handed her the pass.

As she walked out and started to head to charms she bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Ellie apologized, she was face to face with Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy sneered at her and and gave her a glare.

"You're disgusting!" Pansy shrieked.

"Excuse me?" Ellie asked.