<fifty six.>

IT had been a month

IT had been a month. One month since Ellie and Fred broke up. And it felt like it had happened a day ago.

The last time Ellie even talked to Fred was at that party. Sure she had seen him around but it wasn't the same. It was never going to be the same.

Ellie looked over at the Gryffindor table and Anthony looked at her.

"Staring isn't going to solve all of your problems." Anthony stated.

"Shut up." Ellie shot.

"I'm just saying." Anthony mumbled, then looked at her again. "So, are you over him?"

Ellie looked up at him and sighed.

"Anthony, you know that I will always love Fred. Whether it's romantically or platonically. But It may take a bit longer." Ellie explained and Anthony just gave her a small nod.

"So, we should head back to our common room then." Anthony said as he stared at Ellie's plate and noticed she had also finished her dinner.

"I can't, I have to go to the library." Ellie explained and Anthony nodded.

"Okay well I'll see you later. Brandon wants to have a meeting." Anthony advised.

"He hates those." Ellie explained.

"Then it's important." Anthony stated and Ellie rolled her eyes.

She hated when he was right.

Ellie got up with her bag and started to walk to the library. However, she stopped and decided to go somewhere else.

She started to go to the Slytherin common room.

As she walked in she found exactly who she was looking for.

Blaise.

Blaise looked up at her and gave a small smile.

"Hey stranger." Blaise greeted her and Ellie smiled.

"Hey." Ellie said and then sat next to him.

Then Blaise's cat Noir jumped in her lap.

"He missed you." Blaise stated.

"I'm aware." Ellie spoke.

Then Blaise looked at her.