CHAPTER 19: Hero Killer vs UA Students.

Back on the broken train.

"Everyone remain calm, return to your seats, the villain is no longer here, more heroes will arrive soon, I'm sure." A Conductor announced.

"Momotaros let's go!" Izuku ordered before activating his One for all to 15% to run.

"OKAY!" Momotaros agreed with a thumbsup.

"Just keep them calm!" Izuku ordered the conductor before jumping out of the train.

"Hey are you nuts it's way too dangerous out there!" the conductor yelled but Izuku ignored.

"HEY, DO YOU HAVE COTTONS IN YOUR EARS OR SOMETHING, YOU HEARD HIM JUST KEEP THEM CALM!!!" Momotaros yelled at him causing the conductor to get scared of him.

"Yes sir..." the conductor obeyed nervouslly.

"And hey, WAIT FOR ME DUDE!!!" Momotaros yelled before jumping out of the train as well and starts going after him.

'He looked different but there can't be that many people with wild eyes and brains spilling out, maybe Nomu's brother, what is he doing in a city, no time for detours or stairs, I gotta find Lida kun right now!' Izuku thought before jumping off the ledge of a building

'I totally got this... and Gran Torino please be ok.' Izuku thought worriedlly before continue running.

"Aw come on seriouslly dude, I told you too wait for me, Ah mou hell no I'm not jumping of the ledge I'm using the stairs!" Momotaros yelled before running back to find the stairs to go down.

Meanwhile.

The Skinny Nomu broke through a building wall as citizen ran in fear, just as he was about to attack two bystanders, Gran Torino came in and kicked the monster in the neck.

"I haven't fought this earnestly in years, picked a fine time to patrol, that's right bring it on ugly!" Gran Torino told the skinny nomu, as the Nomu tried to hit him but missed.

'He's fast, but not faster than me.' Gran Torino thought as he watched the Nomu crawl to the two bystanders.

"No stay away!!!" The citizen yelled at nomu while protecting a women as Gran Torino jetted to him quick.

'He's attacks at random!' Gran torino thought while lunging to him.

"Stop it you stupid beast!" Gran Torino yelled When suddenly a flame engulfed the Nomu, Gran Torino noticed as he jumped back, as the two bystanders ran away.

"I was looking for elusive Hero Killer, but this thing will have to do, thanks old timer, I'm afraid I don't know you, But I can handle this from here on out." Endeavor reassured as he entered the scene.

"It's you." Gran Torino said in shock

"Oh look!" the man said in shock as well

"Why is he in Hosu." the Woman questioned as Endeavor smiled

"Hmph Isn't it obvious, I came because I'm a hero." Endeavor answered.

Earlier in a different part of hosu.

Citizens were running away from the chaos, except for Izuku who is running the other way.

'The source of the crowd is the center of the disturbance. but why is that Nomu-like creature... If that Nomu also has an unbelievable power like that one at USJ... this could be really bad, it won't be just Gran Torino in trouble, but this entire city is as well and that includes Lida-kun who is interning here. Crap what do I do, Come on Think, what is the best action to take?' Izuku thought frustratedlly until he heard someone yelling at the other end of the alleyway