CHAPTER 4: RIVALS FOREVER/CLASS VOTE

''THE HERO TEAM WINNNNNSSS!!!'' Allmight announced the air was filled with silence for a second before Bakugo's brain registered his words. Those three words that completely left him immobilized as a sudden dark realization hit him in the core like a brick wall...

"You bastard... Deku beat me...again..." Bakugo said angrily.

As the smoke cleared, Den-O AF could be heard panting and out of breathe. That last attack took a lot out of him. But he still had enough energy left to stand and remain conscious. He looked at the destruction he caused and winced. He didn't mean to cause this much damage, since he only aimed for the ceiling and upper floors. But it seems this was the result of the his new attack 'Dynamic Smash' he just hoped that All Might will not reduce too many points.

''Looks like that 'Dynamic Smash.' we used did a lot of damage huh Izuku?' Kintaros said in his mind but there's no response 'Izuku?' He called again and still no response 'Crap not only the 'Dynamic Smash.' did a lot of damage but that power is too much for Izuku too handle so he passed out we'll train harder later to master that move.' Kintaros thought he then looked at Bakugo staring blankly at him, shaking. Den-O AF shook his head. Knowing Bakugo as well as he did, he should've known that this was going to happen after he inevitable won. It was just no matter of time. In all honesty, Izuku have no choice but to humiliate Bakugo it was necessary. He had to learn the hard way that Izuku will not let him bully and boss people around anymore. Now he mean business, and he won't let anybody get in the way of achieving his dream. Not only Bakugo.

After a few sec of silence Bakugo finally began to speak "Y-You...You played me right from the start. You knew that I was going to attack you head on first. You knew that me and my teammates were going to be separated, So you orchestrated this very plan from the beginning! You sent that girl to go after the bomb while you distracted me and once she was in position, you launched an attack towards the upper floor where the weapon was located and that allowed her to retrieve the bomb...you baited me." Bakugo said.

Den-O AF then crossed his arm and sigh "Yes, you are correct btw he can't hear you cause he's passed out and also you'll probably know why he was holding back.'' Den-O AF said as he detransform and showed his left arm to Bakugo. It was bruised and had an ugly purple and pinkisg color. 'Damn who would've thought that OFA drawback hurts a lot' kintaros thought while holding his pain left arm. ''The reason on why he holds his power back is because he can't control it yet, he recently gained another powerful Quirk, and we have no clue on how he got it, so we presume that he's a late bloomer, basically it isn't because he was underestimating you or perceived you as below him and this broken arm is the proof. He can only access small portions of it and if he used that full power of his body to his maximum strength it will be completely destroyed. So it's not safe for him to use against a real power at all if we perform an attack like what we just did right now. There's still a lot he needs to learn Bakugo. You two got long way to go"
IzuKintaros said and began to walk past Bakugo as he made his way to the exit,

"Oh yeah one more thing before he passed out he also told me this he just want you to know." IzuKintaros told him on what Izuku said.

Flashback

"Kintaros can you please tell Bakugo this 'Even though it's been a long time since I say it but i still believe that you are an amazing person and you have a great talent and potential." Izuku told Kintaros and he just nodded

End of flashback

"He said that don't let this loss today bring you down. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. That's just reality and nature of life. But true Heroes pick themselves back up and from each and every failure, they learn from their mistakes and improve themselves so that next time, they are sure to succeed. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bring Izuku to the infirmary." Kintaros said and jumped out of his body and caught Izuku he then puts him on his back like a piggyback ride and with that last sentiment, those two get out of the building.