CHAPTER 61: REAL TRUTH!

Previously on Chapter 60.

"All Might and that boss villain knew each other, before that fight. Quirks can move from one person to another, All Might knew the guy who could do it, and somehow it all connected to what that bear said about that other 'Quirk'." Bakugo explained.

"I asked All Might about this in a way. But he wouldn't give me a straight answer... So that's why, you're gonna tell me the whole truth." Bakugo said as Izuku stayed quiet and clenched both of his fist.

'When he said he wanted to talk about my other quirk, I knew...' Izuku narrated.

"You're not trying to deny anything, which means I must be right. Say it!" Bakugo demanded the truth as Izuku finally spoke.

"And what are you going to do after that when I tell you the whole truth?" Izuku asked in a serious tone.

"You and I both wanted to be just like All Might when we were both growing up. But I was the one who had the potential... and somehow a little no body like you, single out by someone I admired most, and I didn't even realize it. That's why we are here... You and I are settling this right here, right now, and don't even think on using one of your partner to help you fight this time, because this fight is between you and me, alone!" Bakugo said as he challenged Izuku to a 1 on 1 battle, causing him to get shock by his challenge.

Back to the present...

"Shit, I gotta call the guys now!" Momotaros thought before he pulled out his phone calling the others.

On the Den Liner...

We see that Urataros and the others are minding their own business, until...

*RING* RING* RING*

The phone rang as Naomi walked over to it to pick it up.

"Hello, this is Naomi. Ah Momo chan, what's wrong, eh? Ok, hey guys!" Naomi called the Taros as they caught her attention.

"It's from Momo chan, and he told me to call you. It's urgent." Naomi informed them as Kintaros walked over and grabbed the phone from her hand.

"Hello?" Kintaros greeted

"Kuma, get the others and Earphone brat out to 'Ground beta' now, it's an emergency!" Momotaros ordered over the phone.

"To 'Ground beta', why, and what are you doing over there?" Kintaros asked, confusingly.

"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER, BECAUSE RIGHT NOW EXPLODO BOY IS ABOUT TO KICK IZUKU'S ASS THERE, SO GET OVER HERE NOW!" Momotaros explained, causing Kintaros to get surprised by this.

"He's about to do what?" Kintaros shouted in shock as he was about to say something, but Momotaros quickly hung up.

"Kin chan, what's wrong?" Urataros asked.

"It's Momonoji. He told us to head over to 'Ground beta' immediately, because Bakugo is about to beat Izuku up. " Kintaros explained.

"Eh, but why?" Ryutaros asked curiously.

"Hmm, if I have to guess, maybe it's because he's jealous that his rival passed the exam instead of him.'' Urataros assumed.

"Well, whatever it is, we've got to head over there now, but first we need to wake the boss up, so let's go! Kintaros ordered.

"Right/Kay!" Urataros and Ryutaros agreed as they walked out the Den Liner to get Kyoka.

Meanwhile, in Kyoka's room...

The scene shows Kyoka is sleeping in her bed when suddenly...

BAM*

"GET UP NOW!" Ryutaros and the taros yelled in unison, waking Kyoka up and caused her to scream in shock then falls off her bed.