CHAPTER 53: MAKE IT!, DO OR DIE SURVIVAL TRAINING: PART 2

With Izuku his team.

The scene shows Yaoyorozu holding a holopad showing a map of the building to her team again.

"So, how is there sunlight?" Ochaco asked.

"From the collapse, maybe part of the street fell in, if so we can probably climb out of here pretty easily." Tsuyu assumed.

"That would finally be some positive news for us." Yaoyorozu said in relief.

"Yes, as long as we have Ochaco chan's power getting to the surface should be no problem." Tsuyu stated.

"Alright, let's get a move on then." Ochaco suggested.

"Waur a second Uraraka. Yaoyorozu san once you get to the top will you throw down a rope ladder for us." Den O UF requested.

"Uh, sure of course." Yayorozu agreed.

"Oh i see, you guys are planning to stay down here." Tsuyu said.

"You are, but why ?" Ochaco asked.

"There might be more of our classmates in here trapped by the fallen debris, they could even be hurt like Iida kun and unable to get out. So we're gonna stay and check them out for a while, go we'll make everyone's okay then send them to this exit, Iida kun still needs our help get him to Recovery girl as fast as you can." Den O UF explained with Momotaros nodded beside him.

"We won't let you down." Yaoyorozu obeyed, minutes later Ochaco, the girls, and Tenya who's unconscious on the stretcher entering inside the elevator floating.

"Once he's safe, make sure the teachers know what's going on down here." Den O UF ordered.

"We will, soon as we can." Yaoyorozu obeyed.

"It's dangerous, be careful." Tsuyu said worriedly.

"Izuku, Momotaros if things start to look scary-" Ochaco suddenly got cut off by Momotaros.

"We'll be fine, now go." Momotarod assured as the girls and Tenya went up to the surface.

''Ikuzo, Izuku." Momotaros told him.

"Right, let's do this." Deb O UF agreed.

"Yosha, ikuze, ikuze, ikuze!" Momotaros said excitedly as he then starts running finding the others with Izuku.

With Tokoyami and Shoto.

"I wonder, why did the lights come back on ?" Tokoyami asked.

"It could be that the emergency power rebooted itself or it's possible that Denki recharged the batteries." Shoto analyzed.

''Ah I see, Kaminari yes." Tokoyami agreed.

"If that's the case somebody else told him what to do, so it must have been someone who thinks quickly. Yaoyorozu or Midoriya, unless it was him." Shoto assumed.

With Bakugo's team.

His team continues searching for the dummy until...

"Bakugo!" Kirishima called causing Bakugo to look at him.

"I found it, the training dummy that needs rescuing!" Kirishima informed pointing at the dummy in the rubble.

"Nice, we nailed it!" Kaminari praised as Bakugo scoffef.

"Stupid citizen making us go through all the stupid extra work, I'll beat you up later!" Bakugo said in annoyed.

"Easy there man. But how do we get him out?" Kirishima asked.