CHAPTER 56: CLASS 1A!

In the factory area...

We see Shoto is looking for points.

'The other schools are sticking together moving around in groups of 10 or more... I could attack one of them, but there could be people with Quirks I'm weak against, ideally the various teams would fight each other, bringing the numbers of each group down to something more manageable for me to pick off.' Shoto thought.

"Let's see, where are we at now, things should be moving a lot more quickly, looks like 52, make that 53 have passed, and looking at the other side of things, it's seems 230 examinees have failed, less than half the spots are open, now's the time to move, don't dally kids." Mera informed.

'I don't have the luxury on waiting around.' Shoto thought as he left, until suddenly, a ball came out of nowhere is coming straight for him he then noticed it as he used his flames to stop the ball from hitting him.

"That was pretty good, just what i'd expect from the runner up of the UA sports festival." a boy complimented as Shoto looked up and saw a bunch of ninjas on top.

"The name's Todoroki right, I can't believe you're out here wondering around all by yourself, you must be really confident?" The Red ninja lectured

"But even if he is from UA high, acting alone is just asking for trouble." Green Ninja added.

"A ten on one fight, he doesn't stand a chance." Blue Ninja assumed.

"This is great,now I don't have to find opponents." Shoto said in satisfied.

"Hmph, aren't you cool?" The Red Ninja scoffed as the entire ninja squad threw their balls at Shoto, but luckily he creates an Ice wall to protect himself, this caused the ninjas to get shocked and in the same moment, Shoto froze their legs In place.

"Damn it, I can't move!" the Ninjas complained as they struggled to break free.

"You're surprised, I thought you said you watched the sports festival?" Shoto reminded.

"Don't be cocky, we're prepared!" The Red Ninja yelled as he threw a metal nut at Shoto, just then the metal nut suddenly grew bigger as Shoto quickly blocked it with his ice.

'Looks like a quirk that makes things bigger.' Shoto analyzed.

"That's not all I brought with me!" The Red Ninja informed as he threw more giant Nuts with nails at him the ice finally broke, soon a huge metal nut is falling towards Shoto as he tried engulfing it with his flames before dodging it.

'Even if I couldn't melt it, I should've at least made a mark!' Shoto thought.

"Your fire won't work against any of my tools, tungsten has a super high melting point." The Red minja informed as he used his weapons to free his classmates from thr ice.

''I'm afraid I told you so Todoroki, even if you're a top UA student and you think you can pass this exam alone, Well then, your pride will be your downfall." The Red Ninja warned.