CHAPTER 42: THE LOST...

Last time on Chapter 41.

''GET BACK HERE YOU MAGICIAN THIEF BASTARD, AND GIVE EXPLODO BOY AND THE DEMON BIRD BACK!!!!'' Momotaros yelled while chasing after him.

"Damn it, this guy's quick!" Shoto said while chasing.

"We can't give up, not now, we have to catch him and get our friends back." Izuku said.

"Make sure you got a good grip on that!" Tsuyu told them before throwing them towards Mr. Compress.

''IKUZE, IKUZE, IKUZE!!!!'' Momotaros yelled while flying through the air.

''HEY ASSHOLE!!!'' Momotaros called as Mr. Compress turned around seeing them flying towards them.

''TASTE OUR HUMAN BULLETS ATTACK!!!!'' Momotaros yelled as he and the gang hits Mr.Compress.

With Dabi, Toga, and Twice.

"Both of you shut it-" Dabi got cut off because he heard someone screaming falling from the sky and it was none other than...

''ORE....'' Momotaros yelled.

BOOM*

''SANJOU!!!!!'' Momotaros yelled as he, Izuku, Shoto, and Shoji pressing Mr. Compress down to the ground.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa what's this, oh hey wait, i know these kids. Who are you they?" Twice asked pointing at them.

Back in the present.

''While we were trying to protect Kacchan, our classmates had their own problems back at camp immediately following Mandalay's message.'' Izuku narrated.

With Kirishima and the others.

''Come on, you heard what she said didn't you, I can't let them get my friend, you gotta let me go find him, please!'' Kishima begged Vlad king.

''Not a chance.'' Vlad refused.

''But why not!?'' Kirishima asked raising his voice.

''Come on cool it Kirishima.'' Mina said calming him down.

''Excuse me, we don't know how many villains there are, shouldn't we have many fighters as possible ?'' Tenya asked.

''You can't seriously, wanna face the bad guys!?'' Mineta asked panickly.

''Lida gets it, even Aizawa sensei said to fight.'' Kirishima argue.

''Only for self defence, he meant the students in the woods.'' Vlad corrected it as Kirishima grunted in anger, when suddenlly they heard a door opened.

''Huh, was that the door ?'' Sato asked.

''I guess Aizawa sensei is back already.'' Ojiro stated.

''Finally, he'll understand.'' Kirshima said as he was about to go to the door meeting his teacher, however Vlad stopped him.

''Hold it, wait up.'' Vlad ordered till suddenlly, he saw a figure of shadow standing behind the door.

''MOVE!'' Vlad ordered as the door got blasted by blue flames moving the students out of the way.

''EVERYONE GET BACK!'' Tenya ordered as everyone went behind Vlad, the man then stepped in revealing it was 'Dabi'.

''Huh, no way that's the guy who got creamed earlier!?'' Mineta said pointing at him as Dabi was about to shoot another flame, but Vlad stopped him by slamming him to the wall.

''You're too slow!'' Vlad told him as he used his quirk to trapped him.

''Blood control, so strong.'' Kirishima said in amazed.