CHAPTER 3: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL/DEN-O vs BAKUGOU

It was early in the morning Izuku was preparing what he needs for school his mom helps him too.

"Okay Izuku do you have tissue?" Inko asked

"Yeah." Izuku said

"Handkerchief?" Inko asked

"Yes." Izuku said

"Pencil and notebook?" Inko asked

"Check." Izuku said

"Good, wait your belt and the pass?" Inko asked momotaros.

"They're all in here." Momotaros said.

"Don't worry mom there's no need to worry we're ready and this is what we've dream for so long." Izuku said.

"I know, and i'm happy for you, you're finally going to your dream school and become a great hero." Inko said with a smile on her face.

"Ok mom we'll be going now." Izuku said and put his backpack on "Alright Momotaro get in." He said to Momotaros.

"Alright." Momotaros said then jumped to izuku's body.

"Bye mom." Izuku said and waved at her.

"Bye son and Momotaros don't used izuku's body to get into trouble cause if you do no pudding tonight." Inko said.

Momotaros then possesed izuku and turned around

"Fine." Momotaros said then get out of Izuku body.

'Hey izuku why don't we used the Machine DenBird.' Momotaros said to izuku.

"Yeah sure." Izuku said then looked at the Machine Den Bird that owner gave him.

" Izuku said then looked at the Machine Den Bird that owner gave him

"Let's ride." Izuku said with a smile and goes to U.A.

Timeskip

Izuku arrived at U.A and parked his Den Bird he started to looked around of where his class is.

'Geez where is that class at least gave us a map or something.' Momotaros said while angry.

"Calm down Momotaro but I gotta admit we seriously need a map right now." Izuku said as he continues searching for his class he then found his class room the door is so big with a letter 1A on it.

'Holy crap that's a huge door.' Momotaros said and shock.

"No kidding." Izuku said shocked as well.

'Please I hope that explode boy is not here.' Momotaros said and crossed his fingers.

Izuku then opened the door and heard a loud noise.

"Get your feet off your table this instance."

"What the/Huh." Izuku and Momotaros thought confusingly of what's going on.

"Don't you think it's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the excellent craftsman who made this desk." The blue haired man said while doing his robot chops