CHAPTER 24: Gear up for the final exam/ Nightmare from the dark Den-o.

At the talk show.

''Welcome back to our live show, for our next topic, is it really necessary for heroes to dress sexually, Let's ask our very special studio guest what they think ?" the announcer said as Mt Lady and Midnight entered the scene.

''She's the Rookie Hero who debuted just this year, it's Mt Lady, and she's a Pro who currently teaching at UA high school, the incomparable Midnight!' The announcer introduced.

''Thank you so much for joining us, please have a seat, let's start with y ou Midnight, when you first debuted your revealing outfit caused quite a stir, in fact it eventually led to the regulation of exposed skill and costume bill being taken before the legislator." The announcer said before showing a picture of a younger Midnight on screen.

''Your a Hero whose sexiness changed the very laws of the country." the announcer reminded.

''Her costumes still pretty racy."Mt Lady joked.

''Now I rely on ultra thin fabrics, because of the nature of some peoples quirks, clothing can sometimes can sometimes restrict their abilities, sexiness isn't just an aesthetic, it's sometimes needed so we can do our job well, besides what's more attractive than a hero who can get the job done quickly." Midnight explained.

''I think you just like the attention." Mt Lady teased.

''What's with you Mt Lady, are your trying to start a fight!?" Midnight asked being frustrated with a vrin on her head.

''Of course not, I look up to you, I think your amazing, for someone of your age" Mt Lady mocked.

''You can act like the blushing andreu all you want but your not all that young yourself you know" Midnight yelled angrily

''All I'm saying it that the older pro's try hard and the rest of us have to go even further!!!" Mt lady yelled back as the two starts to catfight.

''STOP TOUCHING ME!''

''OW!''

''WATCH YOUR HANDS!''

''DON'T PULL IT!!!'

At Mineta's room.

Mineta heard eyerything on his radio at home.

''AHH, THANK YOU!!" Mineta cried in tears.

Elsewhere.

Urataros is walking down the street with someone next to him as he saw Mt lady and Midnight are having a catfight on tv.

''Ara, looks like those two lovely ladies are having a catfight.'' Urataros said with a smirk.

''Yeah, and hey i thought you said i'm the lovely lady ?'' Sirius said with a pout.

''Heh, did i said that~'' Urataros teased causing Sirius to grew a vein and starts hitting him while pouting.